Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pill Question

• 05-07-2006 8:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

After a 3 year break Ive started back on the pill , Microlite was prescribed to me , I remember with my first pill it could be taken between day one and three of your period , so my period started say monday and I started the microlite Tuesday , anyway Ive gotten the 2nd months packet today this actually had instructions with it unlike pack one which I got from a different chemist anyway the instructions say take on first day of bleeding , would the fact that I took on day 2 instead of one make much difference ?

Would it be a good idea to come off it and start back on day 1 next month or would I be covered properly for the month gone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You should have read the instructions first and if they were missing went back to the chemist and looked for them.
    No it won't make much of a difference, do finish out the perscription as instructed and if you have any more quieries you feel can't be covred by the instruction leaflet as your chemist, or your dr you can ring them and ask these things or the ifpa contraception help line.
    www.ifpa.ie
    Help Line: 1850 49 50 51

Advertisement