Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ff x1

Options
  • 05-07-2006 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

i got this game a few months ago and it sucked so i only pld it for about 5 days(i love the ff series)

now i just got a billing from them even though it hasnt been on my computer for months,

the first 30 days are free

there sly i'd say i have to cancel it b4 the 30 days?

so can i get my money back as i havt touched it in months or is this a longshot?

i cant find my disc so i dont know what my play number id is or the play mail thingy so i cant even cancel it or use customer support

any help would be greatfull thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

You wouldnt need to find the disc to cancel your account, as its (more then likely) a subscription service, based on a user name and password. If there is a cd-key, thats just used to install the game, so you shouldnt need that.

All MMO's will continue to charge you after the free trail, unless you cancel it before the deadline. So, you wont be getting your money back since its not really their problem. If you had cancelled your subscription, and continued to be billed, then ya, but since you didnt cancel it, you dont really have any reason to get the money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

ye i dont know what that is or my account number, ive no email about it either

Advertisement