Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superdrug Limerick

Options
  • 05-07-2006 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭

In the Limerick Leader last week there was an ad looking for people to work in Superdrug. Does anyone know where it is going and when it's going to opening?:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 phonemonkey

Its going up where sports 2000 was. I only know cos I had a look as the site notice being nosey and all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

I only know cos I had a look as the site notice being nosey and all

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Is it going to be the first one in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

i'd say so! i was on their website and there is no irish stores on their store locations list but they might be opening in multiple places at the same time.
    To be honest, i dont know if moving so close to boots is a good thing since they arent meant to be as good as boots!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

the english/irish divide might make a quality difference though. Look at Marks. They're inly profitible this side of the Irish Sea

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

i'd say so! i was on their website and there is no irish stores on their store locations list but they might be opening in multiple places at the same time.
    To be honest, i dont know if moving so close to boots is a good thing since they arent meant to be as good as boots!:rolleyes:

I always preffered Superdrug to boots when I lived in London.Its a lot cheaper too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Birdster

panda100 wrote:
    Is it going to be the first one in Ireland?

Nope it's not. One opened in the Square in Tallaght about 3weeks ago....aw......I think Superdrug is brilliant especially for their shower gels!

The sign is up but its ownly temporary but at least it 100% official!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

if superdrug and boots were to have a fight, the former would win!

its a good bit cheaper than boots and anytime ive been in scotland ive got some decent makeup for real cheap. they have nifty bargain bins sometimes..you have to rummage but you can find some cool stuff for cheap (i got eyeshadows for a pound each once..which is cheap as chips considering you could pay 10 euro each sometimes..and the quality isnt compromised)

:)

Its great to see something good going into William Street at long last! I was just thinking recently aswell, the Marks and Spencer on Grafton Street isnt a huge store! Its only around the same size as Newsoms and Newsoms has 2 storeys if not more! I wonder is that where they are interested in or McCarthys Furniture perhaps! Come to think of it. Newsoms was for sale while Mary's of Limerick was, those to stores combined would have been a nice size if someone had bought both of them at the same time!

• Advertisement
Advertisement