Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well that backfired BIG TIME for BB...

Options
  • 05-07-2006 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭

....poor Aishlyn!! I feel sorry for her now! She is genuinely really upset!

I don't think the powers that be at BB were expecting that one!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Meh, I thought it was good. Although I have to say I *really* wanted to smack her in the face "I can't doo iiit..I can't..."

Hope she goes soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

"..wuh wuh wuh wuh wuh wuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

They sounded a bit fake to me, tbh. Yes, it was tough, but in fairness, she knew it had to be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Her show of regret after the initial nominations was a bit fake alright as she didn't want to come accross as a bitch!

But you could tell those tears were genuine 2nite.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭WICKL0W

You wouldn't want to cross her old man by the sounds of it :p Mike tyson will have his work cut out ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

i misses tonight what happened!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Ash was called into diary room to pick another to be evicted but this time it was for real! She cried and cried and cried and cried! Then she was sent back into the original house and has been crying ever since!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i actually nearly died laughing watching her walk into the main house bawling her head off. it was quality tv, i tell you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

She's such a fake.

She didn't even have the cop on to offer the (guaranteed to be refused) 'take me instead' play.

Me, me, me - and annoying as Spoiral is, she stole all the thunder of what should have been his big moment.

Next week's noms...goodbye Ais 'ya get me?' leyne. No loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

was very cruel - i felt sorry for her tonight (despite finding her annoying in general)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

was very cruel - i felt sorry for her tonight (despite finding her annoying in general)

Same feelings. I was thinking that it was a very cruel situation to put her in. Prehaps if they handled the situation differently she wouldn't be as upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I don't think the tears were fake, or put on in the least. However you would wonder why there were so many of them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Im pretty sure she was upset and most of the tears were real.HOWEVER the wailing she did was way way over the top,completley fake and put on to the point i wanted to give her a slap.
    She gets called to the diary room, sits down in quiet tears,then as soon as she is comfy,"wwwwaaaaaaa,wwwwwwwaaaaaaa,wwaaaaaaaa",same again on re-entering the house "wwaaaaa,wwwwaaaa,wwwaaaa."I wouldnt mind if she made a good performance but it was blantantly obvious the roaring coming from her gob was as genuine as a Rolex bought on the street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I felt bad for her, she was genuinely upset, but she shouldnt have cried for that prolonged spell, especially re-entering the house, she kinda stepped it up.

Though you would feel a bit tentative re-entering the house, so I suppose it kinda sheilded her insecurities.

Poor Spiral though, what an entrance, comforting a sobbing girl.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I felt bad for her, she was genuinely upset, but she shouldnt have cried for that prolonged spell, especially re-entering the house, she kinda stepped it up.

Though you would feel a bit tentative re-entering the house, so I suppose it kinda sheilded her insecurities.

Poor Spiral though, what an entrance, comforting a sobbing girl.

Yeah she did go a bit ott alright... I mean she knew him for what? 5 Days.. If I'd turned that on half way through, not knowing what had just happen, I would have assumed she'd just received word her parents had been killed in an accident or something.. Completely over the top.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I felt sorry for her you could tell that she had bonded with these guys. Maybe she had regretted sending Jayne in to the house. Now knowing what she knows.

Richard was annoying " Why is she crying like that I don't understand"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

That was really cruel, she has been under intense pressure all week and she knew there would be a twist of some sort. She probably feels so sorry because she put Jayne into the house unwitingly when she could have put somebody decent in instead.

Felt sorry for Spoiralyeah? as well because his entrance was so spoiled.

I bet Jonathon is wishing that he had never said anything to Aisleyne :) Poor guy, took it well even though he was obviously devestated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pheasantplucker

she is an idiot. pure fake! how could anyone feel sorry for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

she is an idiot. pure fake! how could anyone feel sorry for her!
    Didn't I just read a post by you, in another thread, saying that you supported Nicky to win? Its funny that you are here calling Ash "fake" and yet cheering for the most melodramatic person in the house. :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

It's obvious that seh was putting it. Like c'mon, if that was her reaction to having to evict someone what would she be like if she really did get some bad news. A few tears would've gotten her the sympathy vote but she just went way overboard.

Gotta love Spiralyeah's reaction when the camera went back to the two of them. Aislyne's sitting on floor wailing and he's there, "Listen, I don't know wha ta say t'ya!"

• Advertisement

BaZmO* wrote:
    It's obvious that seh was putting it. Like c'mon, if that was her reaction to having to evict someone what would she be like if she really did get some bad news. A few tears would've gotten her the sympathy vote but she just went way overboard.
    Seems to be working for Nicky... :rolleyes:
    BaZmO* wrote:
    Gotta love Spiralyeah's reaction when the camera went back to the two of them. Aislyne's sitting on floor wailing and he's there, "Listen, I don't know wha ta say t'ya!"
    He's a funny lad :D

K_user wrote:

He's a funny lad :D

He was like a headless chicken god bless 'em... And when Michael was leaving he pulled his top up over his head so we couldn't see his face.. Think he was having a bit of a cry under there... Was a lousy entry into the house for him though.. Or maybe one of the most memorable?? Was entertaining anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

K_user wrote:
    I think the difference with Nikki is that she has never pretended to be anything else other than a drama queen.

xzanti wrote:
    He was like a headless chicken god bless 'em... And when Michael was leaving he pulled his top up over his head so we couldn't see his face.. Think he was having a bit of a cry under there... Was a lousy entry into the house for him though.. Or maybe one of the most memorable?? Was entertaining anyway :D
    I noticed that. I think it was good for him. Made him stand out. Gave him a little dept.

BaZmO* wrote:
    I think the difference with Nikki is that she has never pretended to be anything else other than a drama queen.
    A right - if you continuously kick up, cry and throw tantrums thats fine. But if you do it once you are a "fake"...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Her tears were as fake as you get! she knew she was going back into the main house then the tears started? Why? She needs the sympathy vote otherwise she will be up for eviction next week!! She knew the guy less than a week so why all the tears! Its dog eat dog in the real world and in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

K_user wrote:
    Didn't I just read a post by you, in another thread, saying that you supported Nicky to win? Its funny that you are here calling Ash "fake" and yet cheering for the most melodramatic person in the house. :confused::confused:

How does that confuse you? Seriously? I support Nicky to win and I think Aisleyne is just awful. Nicky has been consistently over the top since the beginning, Aisleyne only began when she was voted into the house next door because she clearly thought that the public voted her in because we loved her, there was a whole change in her attitude after that moment.

And if you don't believe that, Nicky is really funny when she is doing her thing, and as most of the previous posts suggest, you just wanted to smack aisleyne in the face last night.

Valmont wrote:
    How does that confuse you? Seriously? I support Nicky to win and I think Aisleyne is just awful. Nicky has been consistently over the top since the beginning, Aisleyne only began when she was voted into the house next door because she clearly thought that the public voted her in because we loved her, there was a whole change in her attitude after that moment.

And if you don't believe that, Nicky is really funny when she is doing her thing, and as most of the previous posts suggest, you just wanted to smack aisleyne in the face last night.

I couldn't agree more... I think Ashleyne has lost touch with reality big time in there.. She must think its the Ashleyne Show at this stage.. It'll be interesting to see if her alliances with the 4 new guys stays as strong now that they're all back in the bitchy house.. Or will some true colours start to come out in the wash :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

xzanti wrote:
    I couldn't agree more... I think Ashleyne has lost touch with reality big time in there.. She must think its the Ashleyne Show at this stage.. It'll be interesting to see if her alliances with the 4 new guys stays as strong now that they're all back in the bitchy house.. Or will some true colours start to come out in the wash :D

She knew the show was going out live hence thr way OTT crying, honestly, it was like she was told she was facing a death sentence for evicting Jonathon, silly cow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

xzanti wrote:
    She must think its the Ashleyne Show at this stage..

So true. She thought we was the ruler of that house next door so it'll be very interesting to see how things go back in the house. Nikki and Imogen have gotten pretty close and I can't see Jayne having much time for her. Don't think she'll be the house queen she seems to think she is.

Advertisement