Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well that backfired BIG TIME for BB...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

So true. She thought we was the ruler of that house next door so it'll be very interesting to see how things go back in the house. Nikki and Imogen have gotten pretty close and I can't see Jayne having much time for her. Don't think she'll be the house queen she seems to think she is.
    Well in fairness, she kinda was. She got to decide who came and who went, plus everybody already knew her but didn't know each other, and she was already in the main house. But she did play on it too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pheasantplucker

K_user wrote:
    Didn't I just read a post by you, in another thread, saying that you supported Nicky to win? Its funny that you are here calling Ash "fake" and yet cheering for the most melodramatic person in the house. :confused::confused:

I stand by what i said. i like nikki. she is a complete spoilt brat but i enjoy watching her. she has a heart and regularly apologises for her temper and behaviour. i wouldn't call her a fake, melodramatic for sure, but not fake.
    i just don't like ashleen. i can't see anything she does as genuine. and god, that dress was awful !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

I have to say, that was one of BB's gayest twists ever, not only did it mean, that arsehole housemates went into the house (Michail and Jayne) it meant a cool and fun housemate had to leave (Johnathan) I REALLY HOPE HE GETS TO GO BACK IN!!!

Just think of the face on Aishleyne she'd be soo happy, theyre'd be one hell of a booze up, plus its some man-flesh for the ladies in there to look at :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

robnubis wrote:
    ...plus its some man-flesh for the ladies in there to look at :D

Judging by the way Richard nearly jumped into the plamsa screen when he saw him I'd say it wouldn't be just the ladies eyeing up his man-flesh!

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I think the house next door was a failure in terms of entertainment value - it was too tame and the only thing to come out of it was Ashleyne's amateur dramatics (headwrecking). There should have been a better twist like some mental task deciding who gets in. Boo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

ais was totatly over the top, she was upset by it all, but she increased her intensity of crying because she was going back into a house of ppl she had pissed off and was looking to get sympathy...

its strange how jane is putting herself as one of the first gang rather then the second cos she and ais didn't get on.

Advertisement