Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiral yeah, didn't make it into the boyband yeah

Options
  • 05-07-2006 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

So I've been trying to figure out where I know Spiral's face from. Really racking the brain. Then I get a call from a dude who I used to work on a website with. Turns out that spiral yeah took part in some prank boyband auditions set up by one of the dudemasters. I'll let the webpage fill in the rest. You can see his picture at step 4 and step 7. The picture at step 7 is him slapping his head when he forgets the words to the song. Ahhh, the poor lad, yeah. The Dudemasters ride again.

http://www.dudemasters.com/fullycharged.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

You sure thats him? It doesn't really look like him to me! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

http://www.dudemasters.com/fc/glen.jpg looks like him, plus his name is Glen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Haha, I knew I knew him from somewhere.

It's definitely him alright, I recognised him straight away but didn't know from where.

Thanks for that, I must talk to my partner in crime about this and see what he thinks, hilarious thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Great find!

Must have a look around the rest of the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Great find!

Must have a look around the rest of the site.

I was involved with the dudemasters if you want any information, that's why I knew him from somewhere. I was one of the interviewers in the movie.
    :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You should sell the story to the sun. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

ah deadly buzz

which one of those clips is has him on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Not sure if he's in any of those clips. He is on the complete version which used to be for sale. Until I got a letter from one of the fags solicitors about it.

Advertisement