Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer access requests (Soccer child forum)

Options
  • 06-07-2006 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I cn no longer close threads on the soccer access requests forum. Just processed another 20 requests and when I tried to close the threds the option was not available to me. Also when I tried to do a mupchk on a post that I suspect is a duplicate account I got the old you do not have access message.

So any ideas ? I have noticed recently that soccer access requests does not appear as child forums usually do as a single line last post detail on the soccer forum any more either if that is any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

T4TF, can you pm Cloud and let him know?

I tried a mupchk there earlier and it didn't work for me either (modutils.php right?).

I know Cloud has changed the structure of many fora and this includes soccer as (I think) soccer is actually a private forum and his changes have also affected private fora.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Sorted.

Advertisement