Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spoiral's song

Options
  • 06-07-2006 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭

Was listenin to the radio in the car the other day and dave was interviewing Spoiral's father and some lad that worked in a local Finglas record shop.

Anyway, dave played his single and feck, it is the worst 'song' i have eve heard.
    I remember a line at the end of it was something like "go and cut him up".
    Calling gardai pigs, singing about "havin de few cans wit de lads" etc.
    I think the single is called "Finglas".

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

if dr dre had been involved in the production it'd probably be a #1 hit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I heard it. It was the funniest thing I ever heard. Thats the line I remember "shut up an suck my ding dong"

Oh yeah can't forget the intro. *in whisper* Finglaas Finglaas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Hahaha i heard it too, its legend, its like a song about Compton, but its about Finglas...seriously, ppl from area's like Ballymun/Finglas (so callled hard areas) seriously think they are comparable to Compton and ****!! LOLZ.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

does anyone know what his myspace is called. I can't remember

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

trishw78 wrote:
    does anyone know what his myspace is called. I can't remember
    Now this is absolutely mental, so make sure you're sitting down when you read this.

I had a look around this internet thingameebob and I found this website called Google, I'm sure you've never heard of it, but it's called a "Search Engine" and when you're looking for something on this internet thingameebob all you have to do is enter some words into it (preferrably words that are relevant to what you're looking for) and then press the search button and hey presto you get a list of websites with all the info that you're looking for!!! Mad eh??

So with that in mind, I put the words "Myspace" and "Spiral" into Google and guess what I got???

http://www.myspace.com/spiral1

Crazy Stuff!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭furtzy

is it available to download anywhere.......I'm in need of a laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

god bless americans.

from his myspace comments: 7/5/2006 2:47 PM

Hey thanks for the add!!!!!!!!! i have one question though.... is it the big brother house here is the states or do you guys also have a big brother house over there?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Hey do you guys have the internet in Iyerland???

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

you have to laugh at the innocense (or should that be ignorance?) of it all.

wow! other countries have big brother too?

Advertisement