Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attacks in Clontarf/Killester

Options
  • 06-07-2006 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Hi, was going to put this is AH but knew it would only be put here. So here goes, there have been several incidents in the past few weeks of a lone man carrying out pretty viscious attacks in the Clontarf/Killester area.

He is tall with dark hair and carries what appears to be a baseball bat with a blade on the end. I have heard of two attacks so far, one where he approached two women walking alone in Clontarf, one of which had her arms badly slashed while trying to hold onto her bag. In another incident where a woman and her husband where walking in Killester and where approach by same man, lucky someone saw what was happening and scared him off. Apparently he makes his getaway in a car parked close by.

Just wanted to put this info up here as I know how many women in the area go walking alone in the evening. I will put my trust in the board users to pass info along to wives, gfs, sisters, mothers, daughters, tell them to be careful and avoid, dark, leafy pavements.

Thanks

- Gooner

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

The story is on the front page of the Northside people this week,hope they catch the cnut.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Dub13 wrote:
    The story is on the front page of the Northside people this week,hope they catch the cnut.

nah i hope sombody gets him and kicks the f.ucking sh1t out of him, then rips his balls off with his weapon, and forces him to eat them,however ripping him a new ass crack is popular optional extra.
    i run by the areas he attacks and god help him if i catch him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

kona wrote:
    nah i hope sombody gets him and kicks the f.ucking sh1t out of him, then rips his balls off with his weapon, and forces him to eat them,however ripping him a new ass crack is popular optional extra.

Its really unbelievable that this can happen. I live in Clontarf and I come and go very early in the morning, am sh1tting meself now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭TapouT

kona wrote:

Seriously, what would you do?.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Here is the Link

:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭kanibus

kona wrote:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thats how it should be done!

Advertisement