Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Petrol in Limerick

Options
  • 06-07-2006 9:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Seems that everywhere unleaded is 1.19, anywhere that it's cheaper?
    cheers
    Jean

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Have a look at www.irishfuelprices.com

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭padraigmyers

Ya, Limerick petrol prices are mad.

I think one of the cheapest is the Amber on the Kilmalock Road.

Although I suggest signing up for this. I did about 2 monts ago, and it has saved me loads. And at least you don't have to worry about price checking, you get cheap rates in any Statoil.

The only place where I found fuel cheaper than with this card was Tralee...it was only €1.10 down there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭lasno

The Esso station on the Ennis Road just after the Union cross outbound..116.9

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

If you can drive to Charleville, the Amber in the main street has been 112.9 for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

The shell station on Thomond Gate is usually one of the cheapest in town , but yeah I was down in tralee on Monday and couldn't believe the price , 1.12 to 1.14 .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Siun

Yeah Kerry seems to be beating us hands down - 112.9 in Killarney last night.. Also Newcastle West is 114.9 if you're heading south best to wait till you're on the road..

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Shell (or is it Maxol?) on the Tipp Road is 1.16.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Jean05

Thanks folks, especially the tip about the Statoil card, I'll be passing that one on to everyone I know!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭sioda

Shell station in Corbally always good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

TmB wrote:
    Shell (or is it Maxol?) on the Tipp Road is 1.16.

That Shell station has raised it's price to 117.9 this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Still 112.7 in Charleville (as of this afternoon, 10/7/06).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

€1.16 today in Scanlons garage about a mile passed Ballyneety going towards Bruff.
    I saw that it was over €1.2 in stations around the city over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Theres a station in Clarina which is always fairly cheap. Its on the left as you face the kildimo road.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Filled up at the Amber station on the Old Cork road for 116.5 yesterday.

Most places in the city are now charging 121.9. :eek: WTF? And they say there is no cartel in this city!

Advertisement