Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Nikki Lines

Options
  • 06-07-2006 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

I was watchin last nights highlights when Nikki was yet again drunk and She was in the diary room talking about giving up her bed.

"Their Nikki's beds I sleep there but my clothes are there but I sleep there, but I keep my clothes there but I sleep there. Thats Nikki's Bed... ...can we have more drink."

That was the best yet. She so fun although there is something a little disturbing about talking about yourself in the third person.

"Now let ME tell you this"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I was in stitches watching her last night in the diary room. She is truly priceless. Ranting about her bed drunkenly and then coyly asking "can we have more drink?"

I think that I actually want this girl to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I still want Pete to win after all the grief he's gotten form Leah :rolleyes: but if Pete wasn't there then it would be Nikki for sure :)

She is so incredibly funny :D That "Nikki's bed, my bed" thing almost got disturbing in the end but then she turned around and asked for more drink :D

The BB folk must have been wetting themselves, the last thing she needed was more drink, health and safety and all of that.

Great woman, fantastic but as I've said before, I want her on screen, not sitting beside me, I couldn't handle her in real life :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pheasantplucker

r3nu4l wrote:
    Great woman, fantastic but as I've said before, I want her on screen, not sitting beside me, I couldn't handle her in real life :)

Totally agree..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

There is nothing classic about this girl. :confused:

By wanting her to win you are encouraging her behaviour, promoting that behaviour in others and generally rewarding a person for throwing tantrums and acting like a spoilt child.

It’s a constant wonder to me why one person is hated for being a b*tch, while the next is loved for being a spoilt b*tch. Surely the latter is far worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

She is funny as f*ck. When she is drunk her eyes take on this distant demonic look, pure hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

I loved during the dancing task when she couldnt get her hat and her earphones and her blindfold on.....so funny...

" I dont want to be disqualified big brother!!"

She is hilarious!! And her hand movements when jane walked in, in the diary room....." She just waaaaaalllkkkeeddd right in, out of nowhere big brther, its great"

Nikki to win!

Sarah** wrote:
    I loved during the dancing task when she couldnt get her hat and her earphones and her blindfold on.....so funny...

" I dont want to be disqualified big brother!!"

She is hilarious!! And her hand movements when jane walked in, in the diary room....." She just waaaaaalllkkkeeddd right in, out of nowhere big brther, its great"

Nikki to win!
    Temper tantrums shouldn't be tolerated in kids, never mind adults...

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

Its all for entertainment. Thats what they are put into the house for, to entertain and i have to say there has never been a dull moment with Nikki between cryign and screaming and moaning, its funny to watch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

K_user wrote:
    It’s a constant wonder to me why one person is hated for being a b*tch, while the next is loved for being a spoilt b*tch. Surely the latter is far worse.

Perhaps it's the mystery of plain b*tchiness that causes negative reaction.
    Ordinary b*tchiness could be anything, and requires a row to bring it out.
    They say we usually fight with the expectation of peace afterwards.

While 'spoilt b*tchiness' is obvious in it's nature.

Sarah** wrote:
    Its all for entertainment. Thats what they are put into the house for, to entertain and i have to say there has never been a dull moment with Nikki between cryign and screaming and moaning, its funny to watch!
    I remember when Brian won BB, he and Helen where the finalists that year. Both where hilarious and both where nice people.

Kate and Johnny both made it to the final too. Again both were highly entertaining and they did it without the melodramatics.

These are the kind of people that we should be rewarding and cheering. Not the Nickys of the world.

• Advertisement

bus77 wrote:
    Perhaps it's the mystery of plain b*tchiness that causes negative reaction.
    Ordinary b*tchiness could be anything, and requires a row to bring it out.
    They say we usually fight with the expectation of peace afterwards.

While 'spoilt b*tchiness' is obvious in it's nature.
    But "spoilt b*tchiness" is far worse. It makes a person intolerable to live with. To me watching a person with little regard for the others around her isn't entertainment, its frustrating.

Cases in point:
    Grace - b*tch - hated.
    Lisa - b*tch - hated.
    Lea - b*tch - hated.
    Nicky - spoilt b*tch - people want her to win!

It doesn't make sense. It’s a double standard that encourages extremely bad behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

She is hilarious to watch but like someone said earlier I'd hate to have to live with her. Least we can switch off. Did anyone notice the way she chews her food. Its fcuking mad the way she eats - her mouth goes all funny its like she chews like she talks i.e. she really emphasises the chewing like she does with her words!

Pete to win for me.

She is hilarious to watch but like someone said earlier I'd hate to have to live with her. Least we can switch off. Did anyone notice the way she chews her food. Its fcuking mad the way she eats - her mouth goes all funny its like she chews like she talks i.e. she really emphasises the chewing like she does with her words!

I think she said that she had a stomach complaint with excess acid and she has to chew fully all her food before swallowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

reckon she's an actress - she couldnt really be that insane in old membrane could she? I mean - seriously. WHO IS SHE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭jtiernan

trishw78 wrote:
    I was watchin last nights highlights when Nikki was yet again drunk and She was in the diary room talking about giving up her bed.

"Their Nikki's beds I sleep there but my clothes are there but I sleep there, but I keep my clothes there but I sleep there. Thats Nikki's Bed... ...can we have more drink."

That was the best yet. She so fun although there is something a little disturbing about talking about yourself in the third person.

"Now let ME tell you this"

reminded me a wee bit of the wee freaky dude out of lord of the rings :D

For me that is what these shows come down to, putting yourself in that scenario. It shouldn’t be about who is the most idiotic, it should be about who we could imagine living with.
    Pete to win for me.
    I agree. Pete has proven to be easy going, yet funny. He has provided entertainment but it hasn’t been over the top, or b*tchy. He obviously has problems, but has over come them – and I’m not talking about his turrets.

But Glyn is a contender too. Nice guy, has been great fun to watch.

Evil_Bilbo wrote:
    reckon she's an actress - she couldnt really be that insane in old membrane could she? I mean - seriously. WHO IS SHE!
    She's just a very spoilt young woman. You believes melodrama is the way to get attention and her way.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

Evil_Bilbo wrote:

I often think that about her because sometimes she does this very subtle smirk its almost like she's laughing between each scene.

SprostonGreen feel bad now for laughing at her didn't know she had a stomach complaint.

K_user I agree and disagree with you tbh I think its a mixture of both. Who wants to watch nice boring people. We need the crazy people for us to be entertained and stir things up. As they used to say in BB1 its only a game show.

Who wants to watch nice boring people. We need the crazy people for us to be entertained and stir things up.

Exactly!, case and point BB 2003 with Cameron, dull, boring, worst BB ever.

We need characters like Sezer and Grace taken down a peg or two.

Shabaz was a great character too, although he had a shelf life of 2 weeks max.

K_user I agree and disagree with you tbh I think its a mixture of both. Who wants to watch nice boring people. We need the crazy people for us to be entertained and stir things up. As they used to say in BB1 its only a game show.
    I agree. Imogen seems nice, but I'd switch off if she was the most exciting person in there.

To use the same examples, neither Brian, Helen, Kate or Johnny were boring. They all provided entertainment, but it was fun with a bit of mischief, some b*tchiness and a lot of laughs thrown in.

Of course a couple of "Nickys" are needed to add that little bit of spice, but they shouldn't be real contenders, because they aren't the sort of person that most would like to be around.

• Advertisement

Exactly!, case and point BB 2003 with Cameron, dull, boring, worst BB ever.
    And yet he won. People voted for the guy, in their millions.
    We need characters like Sezer and Grace taken down a peg or two.
    Why? How come Nicky is entertainment for being b*tchy, yet Grace needs to be "taken down"? In the end neither are nice people.
    Shabaz was a great character too, although he had a shelf life of 2 weeks max.
    Funny to watch, but it got old fast...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

K_user wrote:
    For me that is what these shows come down to, putting yourself in that scenario. It shouldn’t be about who is the most idiotic, it should be about who we could imagine living with.

I think what needs to be highlighted here in your post is "For me".Im pretty sure majority here know they couldnt live with Nikki but that does not mean to say we cant get a kick out of watching her on TV.
    If that is your whole basis then you cannot possibly say you could live with this person and not with that person based on a one hour edited show every night,unless of course you are watching the live feed 24/7.

K_user wrote:
    And yet he won. People voted for the guy, in their millions.

Didnt really watch that show tbh, he was probably the best of a bad lot.
    K_user wrote:
    Why? How come Nicky is entertainment for being b*tchy, yet Grace needs to be "taken down"? In the end neither are nice people.
    I suppose if you have to ask, you'll never get it, each to their own.

Grace is a nasty spiteful vindictive bitch who likes to see people suffer.
    Nikki is spoilt, has always gets her own way, but ultimately feels for her fellow man, one of lifes "good ones".
    K_user wrote:

Funny to watch, but it got old fast...
    True, I wished he stayed for another week.

padi89 wrote:
    I think what needs to be highlighted here in your post is "For me".Im pretty sure majority here know they couldnt live with Nikki but that does not mean to say we cant get a kick out of watching her on TV.
    If that is your whole basis then you cannot possibly say you could live with this person and not with that person based on a one hour edited show every night,unless of course you are watching the live feed 24/7.
    The "For me" was put in for that very reason. I was giving an opinion, not forcing it on others.

And most people make their judgements out of the edited show. The difference comes with the viewers and their double standards. To repeat myself again, Grace was hated for being a b*tch, that opinion was generated off the nightly show. Yet Nicky, who's actions are far worse, is considered endearing and funny.

Didnt really watch that show tbh, he was probably the best of a bad lot.
    Nope, he wasn't. He used to bring his bible into the diary room and give out about the sins of his drunken HM's.
    I suppose if you have to ask, you'll never get it, each to their own.

Nikki is spoilt, has always gets her own way, but ultimately feels for her fellow man, one of lifes "good ones".
    Now that is PURE rant of biased opinion. Totally made up in your head to justify your own dislike of one girl and like of another.

Both Nicky and Grace are spiteful and vindictive. Nicky's comments on Ash since she left are proof of that. She has been down right nasty about the girl.

The "like to see people suffer" is complete crap. Watching the live feed Grace was usually the one trying to make peace between the dividing groups after a bust up. And while Nicky threw tantrums and sulked during tasks, Grace got involved. Remember the tantrums and refusing to sing during the "Suzies our leader" task?

When both where put up for eviction by Suzie, both said some REALLY nasty things.

As for the "feels for her fellow man" - :rolleyes: - is this the girl who complained about not being rich. Who throws a freak attack if someone goes near her stuff, yet enjoys taking others? Who has a thing about germs, but has no problem with sharing her's with others? Did you see her eat from a cooking pot and then put the spoon back in with the rest of the food???
    True, I wished he stayed for another week.
    Why? He didn't really have anything else to offer...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Methinks K_User is not going to go away and accept that other people have a right to their opinions too :rolleyes:

On another note:

I actually agree with this, Nikki quite regularly apologises to BB for something mean she has said about a housemate while in the diary room. She knows her temper gets the better of her and she accepts that. End of story for me.

In Grace's intro video she said she doesnt go on Saturday nights because the scum of Essex come up to London.

Remember Nikki crying(though miguidedly) in the Diary room becuase she felt bad for Pete having tourettes.

This just typifies the difference between the two.

Since Aisleyne left, Nikki has said that she is glad that she left, felt uncomfortable around her and impersonated her street lingo. Hardly crimes against humanity and its the name of the game, voting out those you dont like.

Set this against Graces blog where cuts through Aisleyne:

Ash has gone a bit insane since Friday's fake eviction. She has an otherworldly, Stepford Wives look on her face. "The people of Ireland. I love them! My family are from there! What will they think?!" cries Ash, going into full Eva Peron mode, "They will think I've betrayed them!"

Oh, calm down, Ash. Ireland is a nation of hardy individuals. I think they've weathered greater storms than watching a rave monkey in a Kappa tracksuit move his glow sticks and Vic's inhaler 50 metres over a fence in Borehamwood. "I don't want to cause offence!" Ash says. Really? Try putting on knickers or shutting your knees when you go into the diary room in a negligee then, that might be a start. Or buy a bigger pot of peroxide next time. You've missed a bit.

Calling someone a moose and throwing water over someone moments before you leave, accept it, she's a c*nt.

r3nu4l wrote:
    Methinks K_User is not going to go away and accept that other people have a right to their opinions too :rolleyes:
    I debate quite a lot and that sort of reply usually indecates that the person doesn’t have a come back. I’ve listed my points, I’ve given examples. I tend to expect the same from others. If people have an opinion they should be able to back them up.

I dislike double standards. I dislike seeing people rant and rave about traits in one person and cheering for the same in others…
    r3nu4l wrote:
    On another note:

I actually agree with this, Nikki quite regularly apologises to BB for something mean she has said about a housemate while in the diary room. She knows her temper gets the better of her and she accepts that. End of story for me.
    And yet she doesn’t nothing to change it…what does that say exactly?

In Grace's intro video she said she doesnt go on Saturday nights because the scum of Essex come up to London.
    And that is where people misjudge my points. I'm not defending Grace, she was a t*t when she was in the house. I couldn't care less.

And if I remember correctly most people said things that were "shocking" in their intro video. Thats how they get noticed. Bonnie talked a huge game in hers, yet she barely said beep in the house.
    Remember Nikki crying(though miguidedly) in the Diary room becuase she felt bad for Pete having tourettes.

This just typifies the difference between the two.
    The thing that was wrong about Nicky crying over Pete was that it wasn't really about Pete, or his tourettes. It was about her and how she feels around people that are "disadvantaged". If had been Pete there he'd have had to comfort the girl, rather than the other way round. Says alot really...
    Since Aisleyne left, Nikki has said that she is glad that she left, felt uncomfortable around her and impersonated her street lingo. Hardly crimes against humanity and its the name of the game, voting out those you dont like.

Set this against Graces blog where cuts through Aisleyne:
    Nicky was ripping shreds out of Ash. Colour coat it all you want but that is what she was doing. Its no worse or no better than Grace, at all comes down to the same thing...
    Ash has gone a bit insane since Friday's fake eviction. She has an otherworldly, Stepford Wives look on her face. "The people of Ireland. I love them! My family are from there! What will they think?!" cries Ash, going into full Eva Peron mode, "They will think I've betrayed them!"

Oh, calm down, Ash. Ireland is a nation of hardy individuals. I think they've weathered greater storms than watching a rave monkey in a Kappa tracksuit move his glow sticks and Vic's inhaler 50 metres over a fence in Borehamwood. "I don't want to cause offence!" Ash says. Really? Try putting on knickers or shutting your knees when you go into the diary room in a negligee then, that might be a start. Or buy a bigger pot of peroxide next time. You've missed a bit.
    Ash has been playing up - but again its no different then what Nicky has been doing.
    Calling someone a moose and throwing water over someone moments before you leave, accept it, she's a c*nt.
    As I've said before I'm not hear to defend Grace. But is calling a stranger a "c*nt" any better then calling a HM a "moose"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

K-user, just wondering why you are on this thread in the first place. This is about Classic Nikki Lines, whereas other threads are about debating the good & bad things about housemates.

I think Nikki is quite funny, but have to say that she really got on my nerves on last nights show when she was ranting about her bed. She was asking Mikey what he'd do & he said he'd give up his bed if he was in her situation. Just thought it was a bit much - if Jenny heard them talking about it, she'd probably feel really awkward! Its all very well ranting in the diary room, but in the bedroom among other people its not on!

Advertisement