Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Nikki Lines

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

K_user wrote:
    As I've said before I'm not hear to defend Grace. But is calling a stranger a "c*nt" any better then calling a HM a "moose"?

I'm here to express opinions on BB not a pedantic debate on double standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

We to have slightly strayed of the theme of the thread.

why do I prefer Nikki's antics and behavior over Graces, You can't take Nikki to seriously, she hasn't been as nasty to people. Grace was being nasty to hurt other peoples feelings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Last night was very funny when she couldn't see that she had to give up two of her THREE beds, she was going ' thats nikkis bed, but I sleep here, buts thats nikkis bed, one does sleep better in the double, its my bed but I sleep here'....on and on and on.

Wrecks me head but is funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Another classic line is "everyone is f*cked on E numbers". She said that in the diary room after the Meal or no Meal task, where the only had snack food to eat.

Also on the live feed a few weekends ago, she was locked and she recounted a story where she clogged up her toilet with baby-wipes and had to ring her mum, who had to ring a plummer. But she legged it to the gym, because the plummer "sounded fit" over the phone and she was embarassed.

Class.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

K_user wrote:
    I debate quite a lot and that sort of reply usually indecates that the person doesn’t have a come back. I’ve listed my points, I’ve given examples. I tend to expect the same from others. If people have an opinion they should be able to back them up.

Wow, you debate quite a lot, congratulations! There are debating forums here, you could go there (he says hopefully:D ). Amazing how many people use "debating" to mask the fact that they simply want to be seen as right and if you really do a lot of debating you will know that right and wrong is not what debating is about!

It doesn't matter how people here back up their points because you just won't accept the validity of their replies to you.

So this will be my last post in this thread. You are the first person to enter my "ignore" list in over 700 posts! Congratulations, you don't get a prize :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Oral Slang wrote:
    K-user, just wondering why you are on this thread in the first place. This is about Classic Nikki Lines, whereas other threads are about debating the good & bad things about housemates.

Well said.

r3nu4l wrote:
    Wow, you debate quite a lot, congratulations! There are debating forums here, you could go there (he says hopefully:D ). Amazing how many people use "debating" to mask the fact that they simply want to be seen as right and if you really do a lot of debating you will know that right and wrong is not what debating is about!

It doesn't matter how people here back up their points because you just won't accept the validity of their replies to you.

So this will be my last post in this thread. You are the first person to enter my "ignore" list in over 700 posts! Congratulations, you don't get a prize :D

Once again well said.

K_user wrote:
    The "For me" was put in for that very reason. I was giving an opinion, not forcing it on others.

And most people make their judgements out of the edited show. The difference comes with the viewers and their double standards. To repeat myself again, Grace was hated for being a b*tch, that opinion was generated off the nightly show. Yet Nicky, who's actions are far worse, is considered endearing and funny.

Your just shooting yourself in the foot now.Its "your" opinion that Nickys actions are far worse than Grace,everyone here does not agree with you.
    You are saying that the viewers have double standards,i certainly dont.Nicky knows she is annoying and uses her whining to get what she wants and has admitted to this.Grace on the otherhand cannot even fathom as to why people reckon she is a bitch ,she just says "oh all girls are like that".:rolleyes:

Back on topic.I like the infamous line "i dont suck Ar5ehole"

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

Just glanced at the cover of one of the celeb magazines - think it was Closer or New - that Nikki used to suffer from anorexia. Didn't buy the mag but think I will now. Had a quick look in it and they showed some pics of her and her sister when they were younger and her first love or something. I know these magazines are awful but I love them :o In one of the pics she is a brunette and is really pretty. Have to say I find her a very interesting person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Nnikki is pure and utter entertainment. She knows exactly what she is and she's hilarious for it.

All this bull about "encouraging bad behaviour" or it's about who we could imagine living with....no it's not. It's about who provides the best entertainment. It's about who makes us sit there and watch the show. Thats what this type of tv show is all about.

I absolutely love it when Nikki goes to the diary room, it's always hilarious. Same for pete. If they weren't in there I probably would have switched off by now.

One of the funniest Nikki moments I remember was after Aisleyne was nominated, and took it very badly. Nikki, Pete and someone else, maybe Lea or Richard, were sitting in the bedroom discussing Aisleyne's reaction and Nikki said "I took it better than that"...they all sniggered and Pete said "Eh no, you didn't." It was just classic Nikki, clueless, spoilt yet still goodnatured. She just looked sheepish and then smiled.

Or when she told Richard he always made her feel like some sort of "Wildebeest" :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 eirestar

"It. Was. A. Fig. Not. A. Poo. A fig. Not a poo!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Shes an aneorxic (sp?) geebag who should be evicted as soon as possible. Shes as thick as hobby horse sh*t and acts up because she knows the public want to see it.

Shes also extremely ugly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

r3nu4l wrote:

Reckon I might have gone OTT there! Sorry mate, put it down to a bad day. I know you probably don't care one way or another but still, no need for me to go over the top.

*=K user
    Move * from 'ignore' to 'normal'
    End
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

r3nu4l wrote:
    Reckon I might have gone OTT there! Sorry mate, put it down to a bad day. I know you probably don't care one way or another but still, no need for me to go over the top.

*=K user
    Move * from 'ignore' to 'normal'
    End
    ;)
    No offence taken mate - very decent of you to come back like this :)
    We all go OTT, thats part of the fun of MB'ing.

I apologise myself if I came across as being a bit of an a**, there was no malice intended, its all meant to be good clean fun.

No doubt we'll butt heads again in the future! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

jtiernan wrote:
    reminded me a wee bit of the wee freaky dude out of lord of the rings :D

God I'm really seeing that likeness now you said it! :) Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

K_user wrote:
    But "spoilt b*tchiness" is far worse. It makes a person intolerable to live with. To me watching a person with little regard for the others around her isn't entertainment, its frustrating.

Cases in point:
    Grace - b*tch - hated.
    Lisa - b*tch - hated.
    Lea - b*tch - hated.
    Nicky - spoilt b*tch - people want her to win!

It doesn't make sense. It’s a double standard that encourages extremely bad behaviour.
    ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury...

Advertisement