Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absent? wheres my grade?

Options
  • 06-07-2006 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Where my english grade should be all ist says is ABSENT:confused: . This is a bit alarming as I did actually sit my exams and expected to pass english!
    I also got 37 in history, which i expected to fail anyway.Is there any chance of them bumping me up to a pass. I cant find any info on the absent grade on the ucd exams website. Any help would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

You should be making a beeline into the department now instead of posting on boards! UCD clearly dont think you were at the Exam. Although you probably will have to resit the exam, they might give you free repeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

You'll have to go to the department, if you sat the exam there should be no problem they lose track of quite a few results, you bring it to their attention and they're fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I had an absent for one of my results too cos they thought I was meant to do some mcq which I didnt actually need to do.Anyway,head into the department asap and find out whats the story.Perhaps you didnt hand in coursework you were meant to hand in? Anyway thats just speculation.Its probably just a mistake by the exam office so get it sorted asap!!

Advertisement