Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Bonking.

Options
  • 06-07-2006 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

Hey chaps,

I'm just wonderin' if any of you guys would recommend a bank for its free banking service ? Ulster or TSB ? Do they accept saddo's like me who have overdrafts (and more than occasionally go over the limit a little bit ? (always gets settled the next month)... ???

Thanks

FBp. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

www.match.com or buy the local slapper a few drinks next time you're out...

Best mis-spelling of a thread title ever :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

fatboypee wrote:
    Hey chaps,

I'm just wonderin

ROFLMAO . Another punter who wants to be screwed by a bank , thats a free service at all times I would have thought .

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭rcs

ixoy wrote:
    Best mis-spelling of a thread title ever :D

I second the motion!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

ixoy wrote:
    buy the local slapper
    then it wouldnt be free!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

Brilliant Title!

Just looking at the keyboard and I notice that the 'o' is at the other side of the keyboard from the 'a'. A Freudian slip perhaps! :D

To your question, I am with BoI - too lazy to move - and they are now giving me free banking. AIB are the only shower that don't seem to be doing anything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

jayok wrote:
    Just looking at the keyboard and I notice that the 'o' is at the other side of the keyboard from the 'a'. A Freudian slip perhaps! :D
    Or maybe the original poster is from Foxrawk?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

Sooo Like, OH MY GOD...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

AIB are the only shower that don't seem to be doing anything!

They recently introduced a "free" banking product, probably a bit ahead of BOI if my memory serves me correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

free, in-branch bonking FTW :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Do they all offer free 24-hour Bonking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,390 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

masterK wrote:
    Do they all offer free 24-hour Bonking?

Sounds tiring tbh.

AIB's "free online banking" ..don't get me started..suffice to say I'm no longer an AIB customer after being with them for the last 18 years. AIB (personal opinion here) don't give a flying fiddlers fook about their customers, just the amount they can screw out of them.

This opinion is my opinion only and doesnt reflect any opinion or statement by boards, I'm just a píssed of ex AIB customer.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

18 years bonking - gotta be a record? How did that song go again...? Tunnel of Love??

Longfield wrote:
    Sounds tiring tbh.

AIB's "free online banking" ..don't get me started..suffice to say I'm no longer an AIB customer after being with them for the last 18 years. AIB (personal opinion here) don't give a flying fiddlers fook about their customers, just the amount they can screw out of them.

This opinion is my opinion only and doesnt reflect any opinion or statement by boards, I'm just a píssed of ex AIB customer.

Advertisement