Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vaughan rules out of ashes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i don't think he will play again :eek: :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

very bad news indeed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

county wrote:
    i have a horrible feeling there going to be hockeyed(sp) in the the ashes

Yep, but it still will be interesting to see what bowling attack the Aussies will employ, as doubts persist as to weather or not Glenn McGrath is fit enough or will the Aussies do their "one old timer goes per season" tricks.

Actually, both bowling attacks could be deemed as weaker than last years team, but weak Aussie bowlers are considerably stronger than weak England ones...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

the ECB can only blame themselves for Vaughans injury

he had a ligament problem yet they got him operated on in england, now im no doctor, but all the football players in europe, amongst all the other sports people from america go to dr steadman in colorado, why didnt they just send Vaughan there instead of someone without the proven record of steadman????

i feel sorry for Vaughan,. but not for the ECb

Advertisement