Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's in Navan?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

My wife and I are from Killarney and moved up here four years ago. (My wifes parents are originally from Navan). and four years ago, we said we would give it six months to see if we liked it... and we are still here.

Live and work in Navan, so no problems with commuting! (except for flower hill!!!) Navan is a nice town, we have everything here, and with the bowling alley opening soon near the cop shop and the likes of Lidi and Aldi and smaller places like Dominos pizza and others opening soon... it can only get better.

I must say though, that the town planners were on drugs for a few years though, as building is all over the place! No set outlay to the town... I mean take the parking in front of dunnes and xtravision... WTF!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

The hill of Tara is near by which is good if you want to look at all the flat fields of Meath spreading off into the distance. It has a good audio visual exhibition in the church, and of course there is the annual solstice hooley with all the druids and witches celebrating the return of the goddess. Always a good day out.

Advertisement