Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

my film is on you tube, tell me what you think!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭trendkill

Hey man, dead cool, great idea, reminds me i saw an episode of the outer limits with a similar story. Really well shot, some great camera shots, sound was a bit low in some but that could be because of streaming over net. Hope Catherine or any of the rest didn't slate it when it was submitted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭derekded85

well, you know catherine, i think she liked it, did you do the course before? when?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

i assume you two know each other.

i'm in the middle of watching it.

Good pacing so far, the camerawork is whats needed for the material (humour should not have complicated shooting)

and your main character sounds a bit like rowan atkinson when he was in Rat Race

Edit
    ok just finished it there...sort of deflated in the end...The scenes where the wife is malfunctioning could have been played up a bit more to justify the actually ending. Those scenes felt more rushed then the rest of the film (which is paced perfectly)

But excellent fun none the less.

quick questions

1. What type of Camera were you using?
    2. Where that many people really involved in the film? or where they credits given away to friends?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

I enjoyed it anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭trendkill

well st.johns when i left had just gotten some new Sony Di Def ones, couldn't tell you what they were, but after that they could have used PD-170 or 150, or the XM2.

In St.Johns, a crew is set up amongst the class so, they pobably all did work on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

now i know what i am missing from my own work...heh.

Advertisement