Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassin's Creed

Options
  • 06-07-2006 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Its now coming to the 360,Pc and Wii!
    Celebrate! Sony has lost another exclusive:D
    And one of their must buy games.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Seems to be just an internet rumour. Ubisoft haven't denied it exactly but have said they never said anything about it going to other systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

But Ubi will still not say that its a PS3 exclusive. So it is coming to other console, maybe after a short timed exclusive.

"Ubisoft have confirmed no such thing. Assassin's Creed will come on PlayStation 3 and at this time, no other platform has been confirmed."

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I'd say it'll be like GTA and be released on 360 later. Looks very impressive. I like the features with the townspeople.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭rip2roar

Lemlin wrote:
    I'd say it'll be like GTA and be released on 360 later. Looks very impressive. I like the features with the townspeople.
    GTA is being released on the Ps3 and 360 on the exact same date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

rip2roar wrote:
    GTA is being released on the Ps3 and 360 on the exact same date
    I think he was refering to the previous incarnations.

It's been rumoured fairly strongly for a while that this would be the case with AC, and Ubi never really denied it (see Ciaran's quote). I can see the PS3 getting a timed exclusive though.

• Advertisement

I'll look for the news that I found on 1up.com.An Ubisoft release thinga-magig was leaked confirming the game for PC,360,Wii and Ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Lemlin wrote:
    That's what I would've thought. And possibly PC down the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

rip2roar wrote:
    Its now coming to the 360,Pc and Wii!
    Celebrate! Sony has lost another exclusive:D
    And one of their must buy games.

I seriously doubt its coming to the Wii

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Wicknight wrote:
    I seriously doubt its coming to the Wii

Why is that?? :confused:

Theres nothing whatsoever that would give reason not to bring it out on the wii.

It also says that a psp version is being lined up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Current games might happily get PSP versions with just a bit of graphical detail lost, but I can't see that being the case when games really start using next-gen hardware. I could see a PSP version of Assassin's Creed being akin to a GBA version of a current game - same name, different game.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Thought this might interest people, an exclusive IG interview with the game's producer:

http://www.irishgamer.ie/features.php?id=7&page=1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Why is that?? :confused:

Theres nothing whatsoever that would give reason not to bring it out on the wii.
    Performance for one thing....

Advertisement