Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what timezone are you in

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Gandhi

Greece??? Going to be heading there in about six weeks!!! Can't wait!!!

My current time is 15:50 EDT (Eastern Daylight-Savings Time) GMT - 4. In Philadelphia, USA.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Where in Greece are you off to Gandhi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Gandhi

We're going to Oia (Santorini) for six days and then Athens for three days. We went to Greece on our honeymoon about two years ago, so we wanted to go back before we start having kids and being grown-ups. Course Mammy's not too pleased that we won't be making it home for Christmas because of that, but anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

she'll get over it...I hate family dinners anyhow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

gmt +2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

G to the M to the T

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

Just a one hour ahead here in sunny Spain. Oh, how I like it here on my extended holiday ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

Central US time -6GMT, its a hard to ring home as its 12am in Ireland when I get off work. This world spinning thing sucks!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Indeed, I'd be hitting the leaba at around 12pm and people would be waking up at home. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭esskay

GMT -3
    Argentina

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

P S T

Advertisement