Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor Jonathon

Options
  • 06-07-2006 12:05pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have to say my heart went out to him.. Specially when he went and stood at the top of the stairs waiting for the doors to open... You could tell by his stance that he was expecting at least some sort of a crowd or a cheer... And nothing.. an empty car park.. then you just hear him say into his mike "Nice Big Brother, real nice"

At least he got to meet Davina and have a chat... More than Dawn and Shabazz got I suppose.. Still must be heartbreaking.. :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Yeh, that sucked alright.
    I thought at least some people that had been hanging round the area would've gathered for him.
    Poor bloke! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Indeed, overall he would have made a good housemate I believe. I would've picked him over Jennie, that house needs a shot in the arm of testosterone.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Indeed, overall he would have made a good housemate I believe. I would've picked him over Jennie, that house needs a shot in the arm of testosterone.

Yeah the last thing they needed was another young girl :rolleyes: He seemed a pretty sound fella..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I do feel sorry for him. He seemed nice and took his departure with very good grace. Spiral, or whatever his stupid name is, is a bleddy waste of space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

anyone know where i would find the video

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

dudara - why do you feel spiral is a waste of space?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

He seemed a nice guy, I’d have liked to have seen more of him. He seemed level headed, relaxed and had a bit of humour. Given a chance he could have been a real contender.

Advertisement