Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kurt Angle Suspended

• 06-07-2006 12:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

From Rajah.com:
    Kurt Angle is currently off the road due to personal issues as well as underlying injury problems. Although, Dave Scherer is reporting that Angle is currently serving a suspension as well. We do not know the reason for his suspension at this time but know that it is for 30 days.

With Rob Van Dam serving his own 30 day suspension, one would have thought that Kurt Angle would have made a sudden comeback, however, the reason he did not is because is also “officially suspended.”

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Woah, it's gettin weirder every day. The more time off he gets, the better it is for his health though

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

He's looking really small these days too, isn't he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

lack of 'roids will do that to you. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Do you honestly think an olympic gold medalist takes steroids? Loadsa pain killers maybe but not steroids

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

castagnoli wrote:
    Do you honestly think an olympic gold medalist takes steroids? Loadsa pain killers maybe but not steroids

Plenty of Olympic gold medalists take alot of things to achieve what they do.

In saying that the only person who really knows what Kurt Angle takes and the level he takes them is himself.

But from the interviews he's done, talking about his injuries he's suffered, a long extened break out of wrestling iseems a no brainer. I'd hate to see Angle become another wrestling tradgey.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

To me, Angle doesn't seem like the type to use performance enhancing drugs, but youre right, only he knows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Fozzy wrote:
    Woah, it's gettin weirder every day. The more time off he gets, the better it is for his health though

yea i hope that this 30 day "rest" will at leave give some of those injuried some time to recover........my guess is that it is painkillers that he was abusing but as other people said....only god knows:confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

From The Wrestling Observer this week:
    There is apparently concern for Kurt Angle, as when the company listed the biggest stars under contract, the names were: Triple H, John Cena, Batista, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, King Booker, Big Show, and Kane.

The "public reason" for Kurt Angle taking what will be at least a month off is that he is injured and he asked for the time off. The actual reason is the company made the call, and felt they really had no choice but to do something to help Angle deal with "personal and emotional issues". The 30 day suspension started on June 28th, and right now is just the minimum time Angle will be off. A lot of people have said that things are not looking good for Angle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 bigtimefan72

Angle is my all time fav so I hope he gets the help it sounds like he needs, the man is a wrestling and psychology god imo

Advertisement