Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids room character painting

Options
  • 06-07-2006 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

Hi,

a friend of mine is an exceptional artist and has recenty painted fantastic cartoon characters and all sorts of things on the walls of his son's bedroom. We're getting him to do our's soon too.

He's very talented and I'd highly recommend him if you'd like something similar done to your kid's room. He can paint anything you want really.

I was so impressed I said I'd so a little promotion for him. He is based in the Limerick/Clare area.

PM me if you want his number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

it might help if you could post some pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

Enright wrote:
    it might help if you could post some pictures

Unfortunately, I don't have any myself, but I'll see what I can do about that.....and get back to you. It might be easier to contact him himself if interested. I'll get in touch anyway and see.

Advertisement