Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

playschool?

Options
  • 06-07-2006 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi anyone have any details/info re playschools in charlesland/greystones? have a 2 yr old (3 in dec) and need to get him somewhere for Sept? For his sake of course not mine ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Charlesland Grove Montessori is very good and obviously very handy if you live locally. They're quite flexible on days\hours as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Hi Dubgirl, My sister has her 2 children in Puroga beside Superquinn and it is brilliant. I am sending my 5 month old there in August (boo hoo hoo) It is state of the art and every parent raves about it. Worth a check, it is supposed to be a little bit more expensive than the one in the grove but worth it for the facilities they have and the extra activities they provide. Best of luck and welcome to a great place to live.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

thanks Inch - just looking for a playschool though for maybe 4 mornings a week? Is the one beside Superquinn for full time day care? Or do they do little sessions? Just want him to start being sociable with others his own age and try and understand the concept of sharing!! Have rang a few places now but they seem to be booked up. Heard that new ones are Little Acorns and Lir in Delgany , trying to get a phone number for them is a nightmare bloody 11850 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ryecatcher

Hi there,
    I just put my 3yr old little guy in Charlesland Montessori 2 mornings a week. They are lovely there and very flexible.
    HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

Great ryecatcher - will give them a call today - thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

The phone number for Lir is 0868297055:)

Advertisement