Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Licence Renewal?

Options
  • 06-07-2006 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

How does this occur?

Do i get a letter saying ive to go renew it??
    Do i just walk into my FAO and ask for one??

Just checking incase i end up with an unlicenced firearm due to ignorance???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭allnight_2002

You should recive a letter in the next few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

Thanks for the help, got a tad worried there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 baikal

I went in one year in second week of August and was told licenses were not in yet come back later.Normally dont renew now till september.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭DDLR

newby.204 wrote:
    Thanks for the help, got a tad worried there

hehe no no worry man, Just give your FO a call around the 20th if you dont get a letter in the post :)

gtz on your first Renew,

As always solid stuff lads very helpful, id be changing my boxer shorts at the moment if ye hadn posted.................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

For the record, thread titles like you posted are not acceptable (loads of exclamation marks) and appear immature. Future occurrences will result in thread deletion.

sorry civ, just did it because the thread was clocking up views and noone was posting

I was getting a bit ancy bout havin an unlincenced firearm,
    point noted

Advertisement