Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods

Options
  • 06-07-2006 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering whats the situation with the moderators because tintinr was banned by hullaballoo because someone hacked into his account.Is there any sign of him coming back

Also Sangre has been named as the new mod but he keeps getting banned and he's banned currently for a week.

So whats going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Roffle!

That whole Sangre thing was a joke. Hullaballoo was the new mod.

As for tintinr35...he needs to contact Hulla or Truckle to discuss his banning if he wants back in. Although it is possible that he's unbanned and is just away for the summer. No offence, Chakar but someone elses banning isn't really your concern.

I give this thread until the end of the day before it's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I'm banned with privileges.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

ohhh Chakar......
    They said that Sangre was not the mod (I have a better chance) ages ago.

What did Tintinear do? I assume this thread will be deleted so I will put no effort into the posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Thanks for the clarification peachypants.Now whats the story with tintinr?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Chakar wrote:
    Thanks for the clarification peachypants.Now whats the story with tintinr?

Uhmmm I'm not really sure what business that is of yours. He was being silly and he got banned for it. I'm sure he has contacted the relevant mod if he wanted back in (like all banned posters are instructed to do) and if he hasn't then that is his choice.

Like I said he might be away or he might not have access to the net at the moment...or he might not want to post here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

A Chakira some day your post count will reach 1000 . Dont worry

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

At this rate he'll get there before me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

humbert wrote:
    At this rate he'll get there before me
    :p

Peachy, Chakar was only asking what the story is, chillax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Eh without speaking for the mods, I know what Tintinr did and he deserved a banning (and let's face it, I'd let most things go!)

Also I can't believe that you thought Sangre was the mod.....even after people said he wasn't! God, if I ever finds you around UCD...... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I cant believe you thought Sangre was the mod even though it says Hullaballoo at the bottom of the page and under his name and in every thread he calls the shots

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

yuhuh....

locked - these threads are for feedback / mod pm. Not that its any of your business chakar.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement