Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quest problem

• 06-07-2006 10:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

Right
    You know that mission with the fake vampire killer in the northern town and it turns out him and 2 other guys had some treasure so he killed them denouncing them as vampires?

Well the captain of the gaurds tells him to meet you at an inn in an hour. No for whatever reason either him or i didn;t turn up, can;t remember which. Does that mean i can;t do the mission? or do i just have to find him around the town somewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

yeah i know the mission, i'd say find him around town somewhere or read your quest log and see what that says, make sure its the active quest and follow the quest markers.

If the marker is telling you to be somewhere and the guy you're meant to meet doesn't show, wait for 24 hours in 1hr increments. if he doesn't show up at all then go looking for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

the weird thing is if i have it as my active quest it just points to the inn owner :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

the weird thing is if i have it as my active quest it just points to the inn owner :/

ok right go to the inn and wait in the hour increments like i said. then let us know how it goes and we'll try and sort this one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

i had a problem with that one as well
    i was to talk to the Captain but he does nothing

Advertisement