Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

getin new phone any ideas

• 06-07-2006 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

hope to get a new fone on vodafone lookin 4 good camera decent battery life mayb sumthing like sony ericson w800i r w810i but their not on voda any1 know what fones voda r bringin out in the next while i know their supposed 2 release the se v630i and k800i in august but dont think i can wait that long

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

k750i is exactly the same as w800i except smaller memory card comes with it, different casing and different firmware.

all can be changed to make the phone into a w800i.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭fatlog

anyone know when vodafone are going to get the finger out and launch some new phones? their line is starting to look very jaded and in particular i'm waiting for a Sony Ericsson(v630i afaik) which are few and far between.

v630i was supposedly sltaed for an august release. september and still the same old list of phones on vodafone.

why does ireland get such a crap selection of phones, not just on vodafone but on other networks too. vodafone.co.uk has a huge selection and seems to have most new modles as soon as they are available and at reduced costs compared to here. whereas we pay some of the highest charges in europe and seem to get very little choice. grantedthe uk probably has 10 times the number of mobile users as ireland, but ireland supposedly has a higher percentage of mobile users compared to its population.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Brendygg

The SE w810i has gone down from 169 to 129 on meteor billpay.Seems like a good deal.I think ill get one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

Not sure if Vodaphone will have the k800i, o2 are saying mid sept...at 149 on pay monthly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭ns06

Vodafone supposedly should have the K800i in October at some point.

You're right though. The line-up with Vodafone has been quite dismal of late

• Advertisement
Advertisement