Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thunderdome & The Cuckoo's Nest

Options
  • 07-07-2006 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

why is it that lately (I only noticed it yesterday and the day before) new posts in these two forums show up on the front page, when before then they wouldn't?

it could be that I just never noticed it before but I do recall about a year ago when one of my posts was moved to the Cuckoo's Nest that I saw the thread did not show up under 'new posts'
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think they have only been added into the index recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

oh, I thought they were kept off they main page for censorship reasons or to keep the spamming to a minimum (you have to look for it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Marts wrote:
    oh, I thought they were kept off they main page for censorship reasons or to keep the spamming to a minimum (you have to look for it)

That was the case I believe, I guess its different now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I'd say it's an error. Same thing happened with Dr. Demento and Cloud fixed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Cloud added a filter to the front page recently. Not entirely sure what it does but maybe it shows your subscribed forums?

• Advertisement
Advertisement