Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World cup final.

Options
  • 07-07-2006 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Great to see it up running.

Going for a draw at HT in the final 8/11

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭wb

I think 5/4 is a fair price for France to win (betfair) and will be placing a bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

from what we've seen from quarter finals onwards, the smart money should be on under 2.5 goals and possibly even 1.5.. (don't know the odds yet, havn't checked..)

the main strikers of each team, henry and toni arn't having the best of world cups, however, i'm thinking it will be more likely that the italians can squeeze one through the french defence than the french breaking the might of the italian defence..

for that reason, i'll be having a decent sized bet on italy to win 1-0 in normal time..

hoping for a good game of football all the same..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

I agree. Can't see many goals in this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

There isnt much value for the 90mins betting (see below from ladbrokes)... I fancy Italy, I stuck by them through the tournament, have them at 9s since start of WC. Goin for a 1-0 win.

90 mins betting

19:00 Italy vs France 11/8(ITL) 9/5(DRW) 15/8(FRA)

Advertisement