Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The Air powered car

Options
  • 07-07-2006 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Yepp ..sounds very interesting.

I'd like to order a citycat, please

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

a good aternative to an elastic band powered car

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Seriously ...200 km for two Euro ...that can't be bad. Plus it expells cleaner air than it takes in.

Sounds almost too good to be true ...

I've put my name down anyway ...I want to know when the first car is on the road ...and test drive it.

And then there would be this:
    How much will the cars cost?

In Europe the MiniCAT's will be put forward at a base price of 6 .860 Euros (without Iva) except in some options.
    The CityCAT's will be put forward at a base price of 9 .460 Euros (without Iva) except in some equipped options. Taxes and subsidized options have not yet been calculated

Of course it will be double that in Ireland ...

Advertisement