Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opel Astra Sporthatch Opinions

Options
  • 07-07-2006 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

I'm just looking for peoples opinion on these.

I had 1 for a few days (opel 3 day test drive) and i quite like it, i didnt exactly have a great car to compare it to (mazda demio).
    I certainly handled better than the demio (not to hard i assume), was a little faster (also not to hard) althou i didnt think the 1.4 was to well suite to the car. Maybe some thing with some more poke, there's a 1.6 and a 1.8 as well i think.

I've noticed quite alot of them on the road lately, they cant be all to bad? I do love the look of them.

Most important question of all, how much do you estimate they might cost in about 4 years? By the time i finish college and work for a year maybe 2 years. There's loads of them now so plenty choice then for me :D

Jozi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

I know someone selling a nice 2005 1.6 GTC with xenons if you're interested.

PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I'd love one but im in the middle of my college course and wont have any money for some time yet :(

Advertisement