Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adwords gift certificate

Options
  • 07-07-2006 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

I've got an adwords account but I'd like to give a gift certificate to a friend for their own account. They don't have an account yet.

I've searched on the adwords help and adwords user groups and google but I can't find a page on adwords to do this. Does anyone have a quick link to an adwords gift certificate page? I'm blind today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Seohelp

Hi Gordon,

This link might be the one that you are looking for https://adwords.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=8205
    I've got an adwords account but I'd like to give a gift certificate to a friend for their own account. They don't have an account yet.

There doesn't seem to be any terms and conditions about non-transferable redemption of the voucher within the page.

Might be worth a futher search to find more info.

Hope the link helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Ah, promotional code, I didn't think of checking that. It doesn't say anything about how to buy a promo code but it's a starting point for me. Thanks Seo.

Advertisement