Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOSE Acoustimass 6 - Series II 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Package

• 07-07-2006 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

Anyone know anything about this setup? Thinking of buying it second hand, not sure how much yet, but thinking €300. Is it worth it? Not really sure what I should ask it has and doesn't have. Any thoughts appreciated!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Ive installed bose systems, and I must say, there is a powerfull punch from them, especially from the subwoofer.
    How old is the system?
    I reckon €200 should be ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭YoYOPowder

Sparky-s wrote:
    Ive installed bose systems, and I must say, there is a powerfull punch from them, especially from the subwoofer.
    How old is the system?
    I reckon €200 should be ok.

Its a series II, that's all I know. I am no expert at all in this area. Ive read a lot in AV Forums, of which they dont rate them, not so much for their ability, but being massively over priced. However you can now get the new Series III for €550 online, so your figure sounds more realistic. If I can get it for the right price and an introductory but decent receiver, Im sure it will be fine for an apartment system. Well I hope anyhow!!

Advertisement