Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant look at my posts??

Options
  • 07-07-2006 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

i cant seem to access my posts anymore....is there a reason for this or is there another way?

cheers:)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

In this thread just click your username and then click "Find More Posts by chillywilly"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

ye i knew that but when i do that it says i do not have permission?!?! and im not banned from anywhere?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Searching was disabled across forums because it was killing the servers.

You should turn on auto-subscribe on your threads instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I don't think that's it. I mean, I can still look at his posts.

Edit: And my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Subscribers/Mods etc still can AFAIK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

I don't think that's it. I mean, I can still look at his posts.

Edit: And my own.
    Your a mod ;p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I feel all tingly inside now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

so theres no hope for the little guy :(

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

so theres no hope for the little guy :(

Ask to become a Mod?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Royale

I don't get the problem...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Hnady if you've asked a question a few months ago, and want to find out what the answer was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

Oh I noticed I couldn't do that anymore too! But I thought it was just taken away. Nice to know I'm not the only one :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Umm... I know this is probably against the whole point of disabling my search ability but could someone do a search of the user "coasters" and link me to their 2 posts? They ripped me off with refunded oxegen tickets (just pmed me so i've no recourse through for sale or proper boards complaint procedures and wouldn't even try to ask for any) and i'm going to the guards with whatever info on him and his friend that i met in town who has stopped using his mobile number -_-...

Yeah, i'm an idiot...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

passive wrote:
    Umm... I know this is probably against the whole point of disabling my search ability but could someone do a search of the user "coasters" and link me to their 2 posts? They ripped me off with refunded oxegen tickets (just pmed me so i've no recourse through for sale or proper boards complaint procedures and wouldn't even try to ask for any) and i'm going to the guards with whatever info on him and his friend that i met in town who has stopped using his mobile number -_-...

Yeah, i'm an idiot...
    [thread=2054938979]Thread here[/thread]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Stark wrote:
    Searching was disabled across forums because it was killing the servers.

You should turn on auto-subscribe on your threads instead.

Will it be enabled soon? It's a pity that such a useful feature has been disabled...

Advertisement