Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For all the Shooters out there,

Options
  • 07-07-2006 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hello all,

I would just like to recommend a site to all the IPSC/F-Class/Shogun shooters,

Matt Burkett is the 3-Gun world Champion and one of the best Snipers, a Guy from the good old USA,

He runs a radio show every week, That covers all the topics related to competive and combat shooting, He dose a large range of Training videos that iv bought and il highly reommend to everyone they are a must.

He covers everything in his videos from draws to stance, Shooting, speed reloads dryfire the works,
    For Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun

Unlike alot of the guys i came across he is not stick up, he always has the time to talk to people if they need help he will try to answer any question he can.

Now you can go buy the videos from his site, But If enought people want them il see if i can get a few sent over to me, Cut down on the postage :)

In anycase please look at the site, listen to his show and let me know if you want you think.

The links are

Home Page:: http://www.mattburkett.com/

Radio show:: http://www.mattburkett.com:8000/listen.pls

The shows time is Wednesdays at 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm Arizona time (which is currently Mountain) thats 9PM GMT!

If you want to ask him any quest post on his forms!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Cheers for the link.:D :D
    why bother with videos anymore?If you have Bband,some sites allow you to download the video to your machine straight away.Does he have that facility??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭DDLR

Not right now, He will soon tho,
    you will be able to pay with paypal as well as the normal payment types :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Guys, not a warning, just a note - commercial advertising is strictly against the charter and boards.ie's general rules. Recommending sites or companies is fine, just don't stray into the "buy this guy's stuff!" area...

Oh sparks, i am personaly recommending this site, Notting more, Im just letting people know there is a site were they can get world class training and help all Irish shooters,

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

That's cool DDLR, like I said, it's not a warning, just more of a gentle nudge :D

• Advertisement

Sparks wrote:
    That's cool DDLR, like I said, it's not a warning, just more of a gentle nudge :D

npz man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

Nice link,

The tips section is interesting reading.

Yes, If you need help with anything post on his forums he will answer!

And his show is great, listen to it next week and you will see for yourself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 NoAim

Thanks for the link.

Il be listening to the show tomorrow,

Hello all,

Matt Burkett of www.Mattburkett.com is holding his Practical Shooting Radio show! tonight at 9PM GMT.

Will feature Brian Enos!,

You can get more info here

http://www.mattburkett.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=82&Itemid=280

I recommend this show to anyone that needs help on there shooting, The show covers alot of things, and its FREE to call in if you want to ask any question, Dont be shy,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭macnas

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭macnas

Tuning in

macnas wrote:
    Tuning in

So what did you think??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

DDLR,

I'm trying to find a link to download the podcast of the interview with Saul Kirsch. Do you know where I can get this?:confused: I think it's from the "radio show 4" broadcast.

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

I'm scared to look at it. My shootings pretty good at the moment so i dont want to read anything that might make me change. To much knowelage can be a bad thing as well it caused me to take apart a perfectly good rifle and start messing with the trigger still works fine mind you but still whatever works for you i suppose

Advertisement