Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just wondering

• 07-07-2006 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Its a long time since ive been on boards and I nearly cried when I saw all the little characters on the top of the screen. For three years I've been making my own cartoon and unfortunately those characters are very similar to mine, especially the trademark eyes. Pain in the hole!! I'm in no way saying that anyone copied off me and I doubt anyone did. It's a serious bummer though!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

huh? did you mean to post that here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Those characters were on the very first boards.ie site in 2000.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Nevloige

Well unfortunatly I only found out about boards.ie in March2005 long after I began my cartoon. All I'm Saying is that its a bummer, I doubt I would have any use for my cartoons now, people who see them would probably think I copied, which sucks!!

Advertisement