Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

charger for NEC N343i wanted

• 07-07-2006 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

does anyone have one ? I lost my old one. Please PM if you want to see one or you know where I can buy one around Dublin.

thanks !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

if thats the phone t5hat looks kinda weird....the one which was one of the first with imode....then i had a similar problem.
    I went into a local phone store (it wasnt an official 02 one but it did sell o2 phones). They wanted somethin like €26 to order one in so i left it. i still have the phone but cantr use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I have one here I am not using, PM me your addie and I will sort you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

i'm leavin it to maschakov. its his thread

Yeah, I was given him first pref anyway ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭MyBaby

I got one about a month ago in a shop in dublin town for 9 euro, not allowed to mention the name of the shop on here but PM me and i will tel u were it its

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Maskhadov

€10 would be my price range. I have the phone a while and wouldnt mind upgrading it in another 6 or so months so i dont really want to spend €24.

Maskhadov wrote:
    €10 would be my price range. I have the phone a while and wouldnt mind upgrading it in another 6 or so months so i dont really want to spend €24.

you can have mine for free if you pay postage.

ill pay postage if its not too expensive. i live in dublin

kk, I'll PM you.

that shop near o connoll street was all sold out. just waiting on the post here for irish grumpys charger !

• Advertisement
Advertisement