Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Italian

Options
  • 07-07-2006 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Anybody do Honours last year? Or any year?

Is it hard?

Muchos gracias.;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sundance

i am doing italian LC next year:eek: !!i am finding it ok:) !! its not that hard!! but then again i did start it in 1st year so i dont know!!i love the language and it is by far the best choice out of (italian),german and french !!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

apparently they send you out the questions for the aural before the actual day so you can prepare. Ive heard its easy, a friend of mine did it 2 years ago and only picked it up in 5th year.. she got an A1..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

To be honest all the languages are easy except Irish and French and I suppose English but that is a different type of language.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Riveta

no way! German is quite difficult! the step from junior cert to leaving cert level is HUGE, i'd say french is harder for jc but easie for lc because you've got a higher standard..... jc german is piss!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

exiot wrote:
    apparently they send you out the questions for the aural before the actual day so you can prepare. ..
    No,they dont.

• Advertisement
Advertisement