Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creating an animated gif for the web

Options
  • 07-07-2006 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I'm trying to create an animated gif for the web. I only want the animation to loop once and then stop.

Can someone tell me How do I go about doing that?
    :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Well you can create animated gifs with ImageReady CS2 which comes bundled with Photoshop CS2 but it will cost you a pretty packet!

I think there are cheaper software out there but they tend to be a bit on the crappy side.

There might be some free ones too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 CreativeA

I have photoshop 7.0 ... I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If you have photoshop then you should have Imageready in the same folder. Find imageready and then create your animation there. I can't recall right now the exact procedure but Imageready is how you would do it, as mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 CreativeA

Thanks for that - I do have Imagready alright.. no I'll figure this whole malarky out.
    Thanks again.

Advertisement