Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone you know know Spoy-radle?

Options
  • 07-07-2006 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

Ireland is a small country and no matter who appears in the public domain almost EVERYONE seems to know someone who knows someone. Anyone know anything more about Spiral?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

He lives in Finglas. Someone already pointed out him getting punk'ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

a load of friends of his post on radiowaves.fm message board.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

don't know him, but my friend used to get the same bus as the mulleted dude who does be on you're a star before he became [cough] famous [cough].

i'll ask my mate deano. he probably knows him, or else he'll make up a really crappy lie about knowing him and meeting him at a wedding where everyone, including the priest, was on E.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

julep wrote:
    he'll make up a really crappy lie about knowing him and meeting him at a wedding where everyone, including the priest, was on E.

LMAO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

FYI, i didn't make that up. that was one of his stories.

"aww, man. ye missed it last weekend. we went to an "E" weddin'. even the priest was on "E". i fookin' swear, man. it was bleedin' mad."

i haven't seen him in a while because he's back living in "shords", but i can almost guarantee he'll say that he knows spiral. we all know he lies, but his stories are too funny for any of us to say anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

They should have put him in the house too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

My parents mate Declan owns Music Box in Finglas Village, Spiral ahs soem connection to it somehow or something.

I all fairness would you want to know him? lolz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I like him, maybe I'm in the minority.

Advertisement