Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Orchestra

Options
  • 07-07-2006 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of buying Red Orchestra , but would like a few answers if possible.
    Does anyone here play it? are there many servers playable from Ireland? are the severs well populated?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I play it every now and again, I'm nto sure about Irish servers but if you have a good conection you should be able to connect to a good few servers. A good few people play it I've noticed. It's a pretty hard game at times, i'd play against the bots to get used to everything (reloading a rifle yourself after every shot for instance)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Thanks Pyr0 dont mind not having Irish servers, I have a 3meg connection so UK servers are fine, I think I would like the realism as I am getting a bit pissed off with BF2 lately too many kids and plane whoring fcukers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

If you like bf2 and dont like planes and vehicle whores then check out our server on 82.195.136.136:16567. Its got commander disabled and also all vehicles blow up if anyone enters them.

Fairy

Advertisement