Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Didn't Richard Go?

Options
  • 07-07-2006 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

I honestly couldn't believe reading on here the other night that Leah was 1/10 or something to go while Richard was 7/1.

Leah is a pain alright but Richard is just a vile and manipulative bully. Even last week people were saying how they saw a new side to Aisleyne when she was out of the house - that's because Richard wasn't manipulating her.

I can't stand the man and I can't see why he wasn't 1/100 to go. I would of preferred Sezer to stay in the first week and Richard to go.

He constantly attacks Imogen for being boring yet the other housemates will tell you it is he who goes to bed very early regularly. I'm surprised the whole of Wales wasn't voting for him the other night after his comments about Glyn and Imogen too. Not to mention his comments about beauty queens.

He also seems to be threatened by Imogen in that she sided with Sezer early on and is good looking.

I seriously hope he goes next week. I'd love to be able to watch the house without him. He's not interesting at all. All he wants to do is suck up to people.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Taters

Aww I like Richard, he is funny and slightly bitchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

he didn't go because lea did.

ok, enough of the funny stuff.
    lea cried too much. doesn't make for entertaining tv. just like aisleyne's tear factory earlier in the week will make her a certainty to go next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

Lemlin wrote:
    I honestly couldn't believe reading on here the other night that Leah was 1/10 or something to go while Richard was 7/1.

Leah is a pain alright but Richard is just a vile and manipulative bully. Even last week people were saying how they saw a new side to Aisleyne when she was out of the house - that's because Richard wasn't manipulating her.

I can't stand the man and I can't see why he wasn't 1/100 to go. I would of preferred Sezer to stay in the first week and Richard to go.

He constantly attacks Imogen for being boring yet the other housemates will tell you it is he who goes to bed very early regularly. I'm surprised the whole of Wales wasn't voting for him the other night after his comments about Glyn and Imogen too. Not to mention his comments about beauty queens.

He also seems to be threatened by Imogen in that she sided with Sezer early on and is good looking.

I seriously hope he goes next week. I'd love to be able to watch the house without him. He's not interesting at all. All he wants to do is suck up to people.
    totally agree!i only watch the highlights and cannot stand to listening to a singly word he says!i would NEVER be able to live with the man!!just thinking about him now is making me mad!:eek:

*steam comes out of ears*
    ..ok im alright now..

calm down. it's only a tv show.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

haha i know i know but everyone gets worked up about nikki or grace or lea and there all fine in my eyes theres just something about richard that just annoys me...dont know why?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭glenroe2006

julep wrote:
    calm down. it's only a tv show.

Oh you're one of them. Richard should have been evicted, I find him veeeery irritating. He must think the public love him now. Lea was much more entertaining to watch. She shot herself in the foot with the Pete obsession though.

huh?
    i'm one of what?
    lea had an obsession with pete's feet?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Why Didn't Richard Go?

More people voted for lea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

julep wrote:
    huh?
    i'm one of what?

My Favourite boardsies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

More people voted for lea.

I thought it was because the better man won. :p

• Advertisement

TheGooner wrote:
    My Favourite boardsies :D
    did you write that before or after my drunken jackassery? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I'm glad Lea went. She was just very paranoid anymore and obviously she wasn;t mdoing herself any favors staying in. Should be interesting with the number of housemates left and the amount of time combined

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

julep wrote:
    did you write that before or after my drunken jackassery? ;)

BEFORE!!!! *Shakes Fist* LOL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Yeah Richard didnt go cause only one person goes when 2 ppl are up for eviction. :D

omfg sarcasm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I'm glad Lea went.

It's painful to watch someone that insecure and down right unbalanced on tv
    day after day.

The woman has issues and frankly,I don't care anymore.
    No one does!

Ps. Lea,if you read this,I'm a psychologist and if you pay me €100 an hour,I'll listen to your problems.

Man,whoever gets her business will be a rich bastard!

Advertisement