Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency

Options
  • 07-07-2006 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Think it's 7 years old and it's a long story....it's not mine and is being "looked" after by someone who hasn't a clue.
    I can deliver anywhere in Dublin or meet in town.

Help plz......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Anarchist wrote:
    Think it's 7 years old and it's a long story....it's not mine and is being "looked" after by someone who hasn't a clue.
    I can deliver anywhere in Dublin or meet in town.

Help plz......

If you want help you will have to provide more info. What are you on about? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

A bit confusing but I guess the OP needs a home for a turtle, look at the tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Ruu wrote:
    A bit confusing but I guess the OP needs a home for a turtle, look at the tag.

Sorry, see it now - but it would be clearer and effective within the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Turtle or Turtoise? If latter than I'll have it :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

A turtle? Should be in the zoo or in the wild. NOT A SUITABLE PET!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I can take a turtle - sure I have 6 now that have come to me as they have outgrown their tanks. Currently mine are living in a paddling pool but the pond will be finished in a few weeks :) Just waiting for the liner to arrive :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

How are those guys an gal doing these days faye? :)
    (OP, I can confirm that faye, (Bond-007) is a wonderful home for any animal). :)

b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Anarchist

Bond-007 wrote:
    I can take a turtle - sure I have 6 now that have come to me as they have outgrown their tanks. Currently mine are living in a paddling pool but the pond will be finished in a few weeks :) Just waiting for the liner to arrive :)
    Have someone interested but if that falls thru I will bear u in mind....

TY

B they are all fine :) The did fab over winter outside & I know they are gonna love the pond when its done! They love prawns for tea too :) Buffy is looking stunning :)

Buffy.jpg
    Turtles.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Ahh they're gorgeous! :D What are turtles like as pets? I asked this about spiders of a different user before... Do they have personalities like say a dog does? Do they show affection or anythin?

Thanks!

• Advertisement

They don't show affection - you get to know what they are like based on fav foods & things they get up to etc. You need a lot of space to keep them the big girl in the top photo is Buffy shes on my dads hand & is the size of a dinner plate. Turtles also live a very long time Buffy is middle aged & is around 40-50 years old!

Wow faye, I never knew buf was that old and I had her for ages!!
    I would have guessed at 10-20.
    How is it you tell (just in case I ever end up with more lol)?

Somday faye, you should take photos of the entire clan and post em, Im sure people here would love to see the mini-zoo :):)

b

Tis something to do with size & shell pattern - also the little guy is over 6 years old & hes a third of the size! Mind you he is a randy little man & we even had eggs last year from the gals.

Sheesh! lol, oh I wish I had had the space to keep em, they just need so much space, like the pond you're building. Cant wait to see how they get on in that! :):)

b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

hay faye

ill have to take another trip to your place didnt know you had turtles all the hamsters are doing great the last two i got where for a teenage girl and she loves em to bits she plays with them for hours in the eve

to every one else if ur lookin for hamsters go to faye she is highly recomended

Glad they have settled in hun :) By the way you never saw the iguanas, bosc, beardies, bunnies, piggies or birds - You know where I am tho :)

Advertisement