Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Generic Rant thread = permanent ban

Options
  • 07-07-2006 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭

It does exactly what it says on the tin!

(to clarify, no more rant/gripe/bitch/moan thread clones)

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I'd just like to point out that this does not put an end to people being able to post UCD-related gripes. Personally, I don't have any issue with people posting a thread on something that bugs them about UCD etc. This is just about those spammy sihtty threads where people get into conversations about nothing and wreck it for everyone else.

I think this system is better. This way, rather than people posting their gripe in a super-thread where no one else is really allowed to comment on it, people can now post their gripes in separate threads and people can go on talking about that gripe for as long as they want.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement