Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

HUmour wont get you out of this one old boy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There was that other interview on the radio last week.

I don't think I mentioned the forum though... mentioned kshiel though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

stevenmu wrote: »
    Oh I think we'll have to, and then we can set up our own podcast to diss him, except we'll have blackjack ... and hookers ...

In fact, forget the podcast ...

Can I come? :D

Anyway... I'm just dropping by to let you lot know I'm still around online... well, just about. I'm still lurking in my little corner of the web sorting stuff out there, rather irked I have a lot of sites to fix up, but at the same time, the flat looks great! I think I might actually be finished with it by the time my mum gets over here >.> I'm also having to move all my medical stuff over to a new borough, which is fun... on the plus side, the new medical centre I'm regging with isn't that far away from me.

Anything new with you lot?

Andy, set up webcams in your flat so we can spy on you! Any plans to pop back for a visit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Evening all,

Stopping by to say hi. Stormkeeper,great to hear you're still alive & well........monkeyfudge the radio star eh

Anyone any news? I had a fabulous few days in NYC,spent far far too much money

Welcome Midna & UnicornsHaven

LAdybird

• Advertisement

6th wrote: »
    Andy, set up webcams in your flat so we can spy on you! Any plans to pop back for a visit?

thought this was still paranormal...not voyeurism :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

There's a difference?

remote-stalking anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

There was that other interview on the radio last week.

I don't think I mentioned the forum though... mentioned kshiel though...

Mentioned what about Kshiel????

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

kshiel wrote: »
    Mentioned what about Kshiel????

I was talking a lot about one of the investigations in an interview last week.

http://savemymonkey.com/northsidetoday.mp3

• Advertisement

:cool:

Aww guys,

Need to get some conversation going here...what's the story, how is everyone

Anyone got gossip,scandal or craic

Hey Mr Mu, might be voyeurism where you come from out in the stix but us spohisticated people aren't into that:D:D:p

I see PSI went back to the original name...I liked the PSI Las Vegas

Lb

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

haha I was wondering where everybody else was earlier - I was on the doss from studying at the time thou so didn't post! Anyhoos how is everybody? I've just been writing up my cv there having spent my whole weekend trying to be good and study for mcse exams #6 and #7 which are scheduled this week!- once I have all 8 of these babies I'll be handing in my notice in my lovely job! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! Queue dream sequence..."So long suckers! There's the servers - blow them up and your on your own!!...Why yes Luke Wilson i do need a lift and a hand to carry all my desk toys!..." :D:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

200 pages people. TWO HUNDRED PAGES.

Well, almost.

hiya tk123,

you're right it has been quiet...mcse exams eh....do you get all the lads staring at you when you talk techy...I get that ALOT, really pisses me off

Like the resignation speech, I always imagine I'll sit in a boring meeting, listen to all the crap about 'ringfencing the item, building up a head of steam,boxing the item in' (which all sounds vaguely sexual to me:eek:) and say something like ..... is it just me or do you have absolutely no male organs whatsoever..................I work with a LOT of men

Ladybird

Evening all, glad to see your still with us stormkeeper. Ladybird you've been very quiet lately , NYC lucky girl.

All quiet here, did help out Lou recently as she entered a make-up artist comp in the RDS and I was her model :p but she did me up as the banshee which was pretty cool, and she won highly recommended so I might post up the pic when I get a copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

h.do you get all the lads staring at you when you talk techy...I get that ALOT, really pisses me off
    Yeah I get that too - i get my revenge by talking too techy for them and confusing them in front of others! :D:pac:

Hiya kshiel

Yup, haven't been around lately really & had a great time in NYC

I'm actually gonna take some time out from boards from the next while....wish me luck

Take care of the place & don't go mad

Lb

Hiya kshiel

Yup, haven't been around lately really & had a great time in NYC

I'm actually gonna take some time out from boards from the next while....wish me luck

Take care of the place & don't go mad

Lb

Good LUCK. I am always saying I am going to take a time out and concentrate on something else and I always cant help myself coming in even to just have alook at whats going on. Addictive this place is but nicely addictive :) Although I am hoping to receive a book in the post shortly about entrancement, practical and theory by matthew smith so maybe that will keep me busy for a while, if anyone wants to order it pm me and I will forward details on how to get it.

Some pic from the make up competition.

Crap didn't load .........

http://picasaweb.google.com/km.shiel/MakeUpComp?authkey=4w3ewhVRnm8

Got it :)

• Advertisement

Ok hello all

I'm back, have had my little hiatus & am back with a renewed vim & vigour (though I've no idea what vim really is :eek:)

Anyway, how are we all, kshiel, the make up looks fantastic...tell Lou very well done

Any gossip,scandal,craic in my abscence? I see our moderator minions have been at work...sceptics corner & psychics & mediums wow

Ladybird

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Was just thinking about this thread earlier. I'd missed the pics kshiel, very nice, adn well done to Lou aswell. I'm a little surprised though, no fake beards or moustaches?

Good to see you back posting LB, hope your little soujourn went well. And by the way vim? Geek much :p

Oi cheeky.... nice reference though,well found:D Must remember that one

My sojourn was mostly pleasant thank you....:p

Place seems quiet, though I seem you lot have been trying to clean up the place

LB

Itsalways quiet this time of year with exams etc. Doesnt pick up much during the summer either :(

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Welcome back to your old alter ego, 6th.:)

And what happened your post count?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Hi Kshiel, I'll post up that pic we were talking about soon. I haven't forgotten!!

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

kshiel wrote: »
    Some pic from the make up competition.

Crap didn't load .........

http://picasaweb.google.com/km.shiel/MakeUpComp?authkey=4w3ewhVRnm8

Got it :)
    hey kim weres the make up,,,,lol,,,,

Hi all,

Thanks windsock that would be great, enjoyed the investigation the other week, it was interesting. Although I think I am caught with my mouth/jaw dropped a lot on the old video cams, slightly not flattering lol. Thanks PIG guys for having me along, pleasure as always....

Danny you cheeky little so and so lol. When are you off to the old USA? Keep us posted on how you get on..

so how is everyone these days? Off to the AFC for a week so should be good...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yeah I enjoyed that last place too. It was most interesting to see the morphy face and the orbs going toward him on the night-cam. Here's the pic I have from Charleville...

Charleville050.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Just wanted to say hi rather than lurk here...and maybe write something! I have no experience in technical field research, but a long interest in paranormal research. I'm into photography, better on the technical side than artistic but I try :)

Im writing a thesis on 19th century farming practice in Ireland and have done some research on the function of superstition in rural Ireland. I am particularly interested in regional superstition and its relationship to the environment (fairy raths and pagan coincidence in seasonal rotation). Research and reading wise I'm also interested in collective memory, experimental psychology - mainly related to paranormal experiences, and hope to learn more on the technical side from yourselves if I may. In future I would love to get into some work on modern practice (not cultural studies stuff, just writing!!!).

So...hello!

Advertisement