Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

hi efla, welcome to the forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Leanan Sidhe

Hi

I am a bit of lurker here myself. So I thought I may as well introduce myself...I have an interest in the Paranormal since I was a teenager-about 12 or 13 years old. I am now 28, so I'd say thats a long time :D lol

I have no experience in Paranormal research but am very interested in it. I am interested in capturing anomalitys (can't spell!) with digital photography, EMTs, Recordings and video.

My husband and I were thinking of going around where we live (Wexford) and investigating a few places by ourselves, but am not sure where or how to start...I am sure we will figure something out :) Any suggestions would be great btw!...

If there are anymore open investigations taking place, and if we are not doing anything that day, we would be more than happy to tag along.

Thats it for now, Just wanted to say "Hello" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hi Leanan, I might actually know of an investigation happening down in wexford that you might be interested in. Its not for a couple of months but it is going to be great! Click on "PIGs" in my sig and drop me a mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Leanan Sidhe

Hiya 6th

Thanks for the heads up. I will drop you a mail in a few minutes. May take a while though, as my connection is so darn slow at the moment! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Hey guys, just letting you know I'm still alive, although my websites suffered a huge mishap, in that my last provider went bust, so I lost all my sites! Anyway, I hope to get them back up soon, as well as being new and improved!

Other than that, things have been going alright for me... getting used to the flat and area now and also been getting myself some support and going on a traning course. One day I do hope to get back to uni, but right now I'm concentrating on getting my life back in order. For instance, I'm geonna be getting help writing up my CV, and I'm also getting a skills check for a CompTIA A+ course, and I hopefully will have a Customer Service Certificate within the next month.

How's you lot doing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Yo Andy ! Glad to hear things are good man

Good man Andy, any help you need with the sites just let me know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Well good evening one & all,

I'm back again:)

Welcome efla & Leanan Sidhe

Stormkeeper..delighted to hear you're getting dorted, all will come good.

So how the hell are we all?

I'm in great form, have a little paranormal off shoot going at the moment which is proving very interesting but more on that when I can!

Any news

LB

WB ladybirdirl all good here. :)

,Hey Stoner

How are ya:)

Very quiet round here these days isn't it...oh for the heady days of yesteryear (ok so I will admit I've had some sugar & I'm sort of buzzing:rolleyes:)

We've got to get a beverage or something going? IS anyone around or are we victims of the holiday season

Actually there's a few people who haven't been around these parts in ages

Come back Littlebug,KatieK,Kshiel,pink bunny,imprezza....I could go on & on even PSI hasn't been around much

Suggestions to liven up this forum to 1 of the mods (thanks mods;))

Ladybird

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Welcome back Ladybird, nice to have you posting again.
    And good to see you're still alive Stormkeeper, I was beginning to have doubts :)
    And welcome to the forum efla and Leanan Sidhe, good to have you on board, hope you enjoy your stay.
    Suggestions to liven up this forum to 1 of the mods
    We could appoint you minister of entertainment and livening up?

ooh....I could be good at that:D

WE could always try the Dracula experience again...mostly just so I can hear Aisling's friend talk:rolleyes:

Ladybird

yeah i'd be on for another meet up, i never did the Dracula thing in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

We didn't do it either... there was a power cut..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Hello..... all, welcome to all the new people posting. Back from my course and am totaly exhausted but sooo worth it..

How is everyone...........?

We didn't do it either... there was a power cut..

Actually.. Stoner... you're an electrician, aren't you...? so if you come along next time and there is a power cut you can fix it, yes?

And if a monkey gets loose in the place I can deal with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

kshiel wrote: »
    Hello..... all, welcome to all the new people posting. Back from my course and am totaly exhausted but sooo worth it..

How is everyone...........?
    welcome back kim ,,,,hows ELVIS,,,,:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Ladybird
    \

What suggestion? :confused:

Oooh... new user name again... fun.

Oooh... new user name again... fun.

Not really, it was just variations on a theme before and it wasn't actually down to me.

This is the first username that I got to pick myself :)

• Advertisement

GuanYin wrote: »
    \

What suggestion? :confused:

Ermm.... suggestions on how to get this forum livened up a bit..get things going bump in the night again :p

Ermm.... suggestions on how to get this forum livened up a bit..get things going bump in the night again :p

I blame 6th for leaving to run his own forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

a forum beers

GuanYin wrote: »
    I blame 6th for leaving to run his own forum.

That forum is the last thing keeping me busy! Plus I think the Randi fans over there are planning to over throw me :D

I'll be back to posting actively in here soon ;)

No access for a week folks ... no messing wile I'm gone! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

,Hey Stoner

How are ya:)

Very quiet round here these days isn't it...oh for the heady days of yesteryear (ok so I will admit I've had some sugar & I'm sort of buzzing:rolleyes:)

We've got to get a beverage or something going? IS anyone around or are we victims of the holiday season

Actually there's a few people who haven't been around these parts in ages

Come back Littlebug,KatieK,Kshiel,pink bunny,imprezza....I could go on & on even PSI hasn't been around much

Ladybird

Hi! I'm still here... mostly lurking and occasionally posting strange, off topic and incredibly boring posts that usually succeed in killing the thread. That's the aim.. honest :p The past 10 months or so have been incredibly busy and all things paranormal and spiritual got completely sidelined. It's all calmed down a bit now and I hopw will remain calm for a while so I have time for extra curriculars again :)

Oh gud, for a while there it looked like we were losing all the regulars...me included;)

Everyone seems to have had that mad busy period...hmm, wonder if there was something going on at a cosmic level.. (ok have been at the sugar again,my bad:rolleyes:)

Delighted you#re back

LB

Hello peoples!

Again, I'm just letting ye all know I'm still alive, although my skin could do better... damn sunburn! Anyway, I've got myself a job, although it's casual work atm, given it's security, but one of the best things about it is that I get to travel round the country (even if I do have to pay for travel costs!). For instance, the weekend just gone I went to Portsmouth and had fun at the Meet Your Navy event which went on for 3 days! Got to chat to many interesting people, made some new friends and got to see the Red Arrows perform... my only regret was that I never had a camera! I also missed out on one of the best photo ops of all time; Hampshire Police eating donuts! Ah well, next time I'll have my camera at the ready.

Work was also how I got my sunburn but it's healing nicely now, if it's a bit sore. I'm also getting help getting myself in order as well, although unfortunately for me, someone has been trying to steal some of my money out of Paypal, so I am currently out of nearly 60 quid which I'm waiting to get returned, and £200 is currently being processed, though I haven't that much in my account to be taken out :|

Anyway, I hope to be in Ireland for a week from the 1st of August till the 8th, although it's dependant on a few things.

Edit: Almost forgot... I got to meet Christopher LLoyd and Patrick Stewart (and attend his talk!) too :D

Well with you coming over I think a Paranormal Beers is called for! Let us know when you set it down.

• Advertisement

I can't make it over at present, financial cirumstances (ie: someone stealing money out of my account - though it's being investigated by Paypal and my bank at present) have prevented me from doing so, though I hope to make it over sometime this month!

Advertisement