Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options
1979899100101103»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I'm useless at keeping updated on here... been kinda busy with stuff, such as starting up my own websites and/or managing some side-projects. I finally am starting to get some solid numbers on my websites, although at the same time, I've still much to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Hey all,

how goes it? Checking in to say hi...well actually to type hi as I have laryngitis so can't speak

Gossip,scandal,craic anyone?

LB

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Hey all,

how goes it? Checking in to say hi...well actually to type hi as I have laryngitis so can't speak

Gossip,scandal,craic anyone?

LB
    Salutations oh hoarse one.

Gossip.... I dont hang around with the right people.

Scandal... Im trying to keep a lid on that right now.

Craic.... Well I did see Gordon Smith the medium in drag.. Does that count?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hey folks!

Table quiz next Tuesday - click my sig!

Oryx wrote: »
    Salutations oh hoarse one.

Craic.... Well I did see Gordon Smith the medium in drag.. Does that count?

Excuse me....did I see you say in drag? That I have to hear about:D

Is it tonight that Freddie Starr lets the paranormal investigators in...must watch that, that man could definetly do with being 'studied'!!

• Advertisement

6th wrote: »
    Hey folks!

Table quiz next Tuesday - click my sig!

If I can speak I'll be there..in fact I may do better in a non speaking role...resident ghost perhaps;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

It would be great to catch up again ladybirdirl, take note you've got the best chipper in Ireland (possibly the world) right beside the location. Bring a gang of munster people (4) we could test your theory.

Excuse me....did I see you say in drag? That I have to hear about:D
    Yup. In drag. As in sequins and killer heels. Scarred my retinas it did. He scrubbed up well for the late late show since, tho. :)

Oryx wrote: »
    Yup. In drag. As in sequins and killer heels. Scarred my retinas it did. He scrubbed up well for the late late show since, tho. :)

OMG bad pictures bad pictures...gimme something else to think about quick!!!:D

Howdy Stoner,

4 Munster people...hmm...I may be able to accomplish that & I've got my voice back yipee!!!

Cue music,people laughing,dancing in the streets:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭mandandpeter

Hi there,

My name is Mandy, I am 26 and living here in co. Donegal with my lovely Irish Fiance (I am English (no Jokes or anything please :p)).

I am a huge beliver in the Paranormal and have had quite a few experiances of my own (I will post a post about that in a bit).

Erm.... Not sure what else to say :D.

Well if you have any Q's then ask away.. as long as they are sensible of course!! ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

Mandy

Welcome Mandy,

Looking forward to reading about your experiences

Ladybird

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

hi people ' i heard a story recently about a kid in london that was a pyromanic [spelling]
    any way his mother had a close friend that was a shrink [spelling] and decided to get him to have a chat with the young boy and the next day the shrink went to a garage after talking to the boy he poured petrol over himself and set himself on fire ,,,

so what ever the young boys fascination was with fire he gave the fascination to the shrink ...

this happened in kent just outside london , the boy afaik is still alive and well and probably in his twenties now ,and has no idea what
    happened
    has anyone heard of this story .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mountainview86

hey all,

Just wanted to share my experience. I'm not sure whether this event could even be categorised as paranormal, but it certainly gave me a fright when it happened.
    A few years ago I was in the shower, its one of those electrical showers with the pull string mechanism. the only thing is the pull string is outside the bathroom door and it needs a good yank to be pulled at all. As i was giving myself a good scrub, the shower was switched off via the pull string and I was left with soapy lather all over me.:rolleyes: There was noone in the house except me and this has never happened before or since and I was just wondering what anyone else might think.
    I realise its probably just a mechanical failure of some kind but its the closest thing to a supernatural experience ive encountered.:confused:

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Hi Everyone,

Haven't checked in here for a while. How is everybody these days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I'm good anyway, 2 days late but happy newyear everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Stoner wrote: »
    I'm good anyway, 2 days late but happy newyear everyone

you on the pill?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Hi y'all. Happy New Year. Just back from Edinburgh. Finally got to see the Vaults, and did a Graveyard tour in the evening too, looking for Mackenzies spirit. Lovely city, very odd and spooky. Didn't sense anything much though, but the stories did make my skin crawl.

BUMP!

Something went bump in the night.

*shudders*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I swear the next person who bugs me this month, cos it's this month for a reading or whatever from me personally or demands a phone number of someone else to do it for them
    when I don't know who they are or I have not heard from them in over a year I am going to tell them not to bother as they have cancer, brain cancer.

who has cancer?

Idiots, well I assume they do, cos it's about the only rational explaination some times.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

That's nasty.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

I've never claimed to be nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

It pays to be nice. I'd know. We don't go in for childish name calling.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I swear the next person who bugs me this month, cos it's this month for a reading or whatever from me personally or demands a phone number of someone else to do it for them
    when I don't know who they are or I have not heard from them in over a year I am going to tell them not to bother as they have cancer, brain cancer.

thats not remotely funny , i have/had brain cancer in the form of a tumour and i would not wish it on anyone, please think before you post.

Thaedydal, I prescribe red wine for your condition. :)

Advertisement