Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Hey all, how is everyone today. I'm time wasting at the moment as to lazy to start packing for the move. So anyone done anything interesting lately. Dib know what you mean, am starting to feel the itch to go a hunting myself but may wait a while as to much on at the moment so visiting sites is the only outlet right now and even that is getting hard to get to do :confused: . So let me live through the adventure of others, anyone anywhere cool lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I might have a house coming up soon, dont know if it will be any good though, but sure we'll see, I'll keep you guys posted regardless

Stoner wrote:
    I might have a house coming up soon, dont know if it will be any good though, but sure we'll see, I'll keep you guys posted regardless

:cool: Excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Well I'm back! Now to go through pm and emails ... :(

Few bits and pieces planned, bit o' dis, bit o' dat!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

6th wrote:
    Well I'm back! Now to go through pm and emails ... :(

Few bits and pieces planned, bit o' dis, bit o' dat!

you sound like some of the wasters i went to school with 6th. The odd time I see them again, and i ask them what they are doing with themselves, and they say "ahh a birah dis an a birah tha"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I prolly won't be posting a lot over the next few weeks, as I'm currently engrossed in some historical research at the Southwark local history library, and I've found quite a few interesting facts about the place I'm investigating, although I need to redo my notes for the next visit as I was a little underprepared the first time around...

You doing exams Andy? Actually is anyone else doing exams?

No exams now till next year. They were all completed in mid-May, not that it matters given I'm repeating this year...

Sorry to hear it, I thoughht you'd gotten on top of it all when you went missing from here for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Things I have done today.

Organised a schedule for a radio station
    Organised interviews for management
    Discussed my dig with my lecturer
    Planned out the entire year for the archaeology society
    Did preliminary acounts for it
    Listed 200 companies and individuals who I hope to hit for money
    Drank 30 euro worth of coffee during meetings in Blackrock, Town and UCD.
    Thought of a New logo.
    Photoshopped and Illustrated a number of posters
    Designed a Marketing Proposal for the Station

I have a headache.

• Advertisement

If only the people here knew about the secret projects you are involved with they would know the true extent of your talents!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

Hi monkeyfudge and how is everybody?. How was the bank hoilday wken?. monkeyfudge investigations wken i cant go because i going to freach that day so only for that i would of come :mad:, maybe the next drinks nite or the investigations wken if i am free diffly go. Any new storys?

6th wrote:
    Sorry to hear it, I thoughht you'd gotten on top of it all when you went missing from here for a while.

Things pretty much collapsed, if you want me to be frank. It's amazing what happens when you don't properly deal with the stress of moving universities, coupled with the fact you didn't allow time to get aquainted with the area so had to do it on the fly, as well as suppressing it at the same time, and allowing to build up and compound with other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Hi Nitefox

Whats a freach?

the courty freach.

What part of France are you going to?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

nitefox wrote:
    Hi monkeyfudge and how is everybody?. How was the bank hoilday wken?. monkeyfudge investigations wken i cant go because i going to freach that day so only for that i would of come :mad:, maybe the next drinks nite or the investigations wken if i am free diffly go. Any new storys?
    Ah no problem.

I'm sure we'll have something else coming up soon.

Get in touch with Stoner about he haunted house he has planned.

6th wrote:
    What part of France are you going to?
    I am going Rouen it town it nice i never been ther before so me and few mates it should good. What about you 6th any holiday's pland with the wife?. monkeyfudge I was just tell the rest that i would not be goin?

Mornin all, Grimes busy busy little bee hope it all goes as planned.

Nitefox have a fun time in France, have actually never been there, sad really isn't it.:o

Stormkeeper good luck with the research, have fun with it and enjoy.

6th not long now for the new arrival, excited much :)

Ladybird where are you :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

Hi everyone!

Just a quick hello and check-up on what's been going on.

-Aisling

• Advertisement

kshiel wrote:
    Stormkeeper good luck with the research, have fun with it and enjoy.

Oh believe me, I am! I managed to find a fair bit of info on the location already after a few hours of studying lots of books. XD however, I need to change my research methods a bit and expand to the entire area, rather than focus on a specific part of the area. I'll eventually be publishing the report, although due to legal requirements, I have to slap a Creative Commons licence on it, because I'm using library materials, and had to sign something stating that I will not use the maps, etc for profit.

Hi kshiel how are you and everybody?. any new news?.

Well I suppose I should mention that Stoner & myself were on EastCoast radio on Sunday night talking about the trip to Leap Castle and the Paranormal in general .. good craic.

The audio file is on http://www.6thsensitive.com

Hi 6th and Stoner how are ye and eveybody?. Are ye Dj's on that radio stion?.

No, just guests.

cool. Just listn to it on your websit it was really good do ye be on it every wk or just sometimes fair play to you and Stoner.

Just do it now and then but the shows great even when I'm not on it ;)

do they talk about the paranormal before the readings for the people the ring up the stion?. I know i say the sandman and louise king paid you to say haha :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Myself and 6th have been on In Depth on NEARfm in the past too.

http://nearfm.ie/podcast/index.php?id=117

• Advertisement

I've been asked to do a lot of stuff at this stage and have no problem saying no. I'll only do it if the people involved are genuine .... or Boardsies like monkeyfudge ;)

We can't really say anything right now but 4 of us from here are currently working on something ... more news after the break.

Advertisement