Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

6th wrote:
    We can't really say anything right now but 4 of us from here are currently working on something ... more news after the break.

What happened? What did you you see?

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/f/f6/180px-Thebearbo'.jpg

is it just me or does bear up a tree look like anyone from boards that we know? someone in college, and has a bit of history about them, drives a fiat?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

hey! i may be freakishly hairy and a pervertwith glasses..... but im not small!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I thought I was the hairy one...

But not anymore.. I shaved and got a substantial hair cut yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I shaved and got a substantial hair cut yesterday.

Now I wonder what that is in aid of? I'm off for a manicure and a eyelash tint.

• Advertisement

im getting blonde highlights

6th wrote:
    Now I wonder what that is in aid of? I'm off for a manicure and a eyelash tint.
    Actually my nephew needed someone to bring him to the hairdressers so I got mine done at the same time...

They used something in my hair called 'conditioner' I'm not sure if I like it though.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Just dont shave your legs, Grimes, thats a step too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

EVening all,

How's everyone?

Kshiel - doing a spiritual group thing at the mo, really getting into it & enjoying it greatly. Very challenging but learning a lot too

Any gossip,scandal,crack anyone?

Ladybird

KtK wrote:
    Just dont shave your legs, Grimes, thats a step too far.

Thats the best part, i wave my legs in the air on a beach to the music from that add. Happy days

• Advertisement

Kshiel, I'm glad you like tripple T, it's a golden oldie , but there are many more of him if you want to explore

Yeah I love the vacation one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

Hi all, keeping well? I've been lying fairly low lately.
    I finally got around to doing reiki I this weekend and all I can say is WOW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Stoner wrote:
    Kshiel, I'm glad you like tripple T, it's a golden oldie , but there are many more of him if you want to explore

Me been a country girl and all, that was the first time I saw it but I laughed my ass off. Easily amused some would say :D

Hi all, how is everyone this day. Any news or anything to share?

Stoner looked up that Tripple T guy and found some more clips, the vacation one omg so funny :D .

EVening all,

How goes it with everyone.Kshiel - country girl you reckon, me too;)

No gossip here, all work at the moment

Ladybird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭fairplay

You sound like a very interesting bunch of people.

I've discovered that Direct Voice Mediumship is the best, most convincing kind. There's a great website about Leslie Flint, a DV medium..worth having a look at.

I Direct Voice Mediumship, the medium says nothing...you instead the voices of the "dead"...as normal as if they sitting across a table from you.

There are, as far I can find out, only a few of these people in the world. But they're very important because they provide real evidence that oor departed loved ones are "somewhere out there".

Any opinions?

I've seen DVM faked by the same means as ventriliquism and "throwing" your voice. Thats not to say its not genuine.

In the Enfield case the girl was found to be producing a should which appeared to be coming from just behind her neck. When investigated it was found she was using a part of her voice box which is very raely used. Either she managed to consciously generate this voice or it genuinely was coming from an energy she claimed was in the room and at times possessed her.

Sorry, excuse my manners, welcome to Boards.ie :D

yo dudes

what. up

• Advertisement

Hi all, hope everyone is well. Watched Lake Placid last night (the one about the giant croc's) excellent humour in that film. Anyone any news. Ross trip sounds like it was fun.

Kshiel, I had another mad dream last night, and this time you were in it a good bit, it's still a bit hazy, but essentially Gavin and I headed down to Leap castle, you had gone back there for some reason, some spirit or something wanted you to go back. Anyway Gav and I arrived and you had your own room, except that it was very similar to a room in my mams house in Clare, it had virgin Mary blue walls. Oh yeah it had a freaky corner in it like the room in ross castle

Anyway we asked you how you were and you were a bit scared, seemed that the "ghost" that asked you there, or else the people kind of had you trapped or something, something was not as it was when you went first, sinister or something.

The room was a little dark, but then I looked up to see a window looking out on to the entrance of the place and either my niece or sister was coming in to see you too. There was some sort of a creeper plant around the window and the room was at ground floor level.

Then Gav and I were alerted about other members of boards coming down (well one more member) I think it was meant to be 6th, but by the end of the dream it was Optimus Prime, which would be fairly handy to have on an investigation. Anyway you were unhappy in leap castle, and I think that Optimus Prime was going to help you out, cos that's what he does.

Anyway what do you think of that, crazy or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

Hi everybody how are ye?. I had a great time in fance. Any new news?.:D

Welcome back Nitefox.

I've had the 6th as Optimus Prime dream as well by the way, Stoner.

optimus6th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

Welcome back Nitefox.

I've had the 6th as Optimus Prime dream as well by the way, Stoner.

optimus6th.jpg

That's so funny. Anyway how are you monkeyfudge?, how did the investtion go?. france was great nitelife eating and just hanging out with the 4 other people in our gang i mean my mates not on boards.ie.

The investigation went well... Grime got an interesting sound recording.. but I'd like to listen to the whole piece before coming to any conclusions.

Thread on the investigation here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055108922

Stoner wrote:
    Kshiel, I had another mad dream last night, and this time you were in it a good bit, it's still a bit hazy, but essentially Gavin and I headed down to Leap castle, you had gone back there for some reason, some spirit or something wanted you to go back. Anyway Gav and I arrived and you had your own room, except that it was very similar to a room in my mams house in Clare, it had virgin Mary blue walls. Oh yeah it had a freaky corner in it like the room in ross castle

Anyway we asked you how you were and you were a bit scared, seemed that the "ghost" that asked you there, or else the people kind of had you trapped or something, something was not as it was when you went first, sinister or something.

The room was a little dark, but then I looked up to see a window looking out on to the entrance of the place and either my niece or sister was coming in to see you too. There was some sort of a creeper plant around the window and the room was at ground floor level.

Then Gav and I were alerted about other members of boards coming down (well one more member) I think it was meant to be 6th, but by the end of the dream it was Optimus Prime, which would be fairly handy to have on an investigation. Anyway you were unhappy in leap castle, and I think that Optimus Prime was going to help you out, cos that's what he does.

Anyway what do you think of that, crazy or what?

OOOH well the thing is I am heading back to Leap Castle hopfully this Saturday or Sunday to take more pictures of that spot where the first photo was took. I was talking to Sean and he said it would be ok as long as I rang down first. :eek: Crap now you have creeped me out about going alone, did you get Optimus Primes number by any chance:rolleyes:

Hopefully this weekend I will be busy with a new baby so I wont be throwing on a transformers suit and saving people. Baby aint due til next wednesday but we're hoping for an early appearance!

Put on the transformer suit anyway, it just may send your better half into labour from the laughing :D

• Advertisement

Evening all,

Enjoying this weather:(

Any gossip,scandal,crack anyone.

Nitefox, sounds like you had a great holiday!

Not much going on with me paranormal or otherwise - up to my tonsils in work:mad:

Ladybird

Advertisement