Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

Hi ladybirdirl how are you?. Any new news?. Yes it was great to get away for wk break with mate's had great weather but only 3day's with bit rain so i got not complan about it as back in dublin heard it was bad. What about your self any hoildays pland? i think you did one because in work they keeping you busy.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Kshiel, I don't have his number anymore, I over played it, he won't pick up on that phone anymore, he's a very busy/helpful robot with powerful friends and has better things to do then change a wheel on my car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Stoner wrote:
    Kshiel, I don't have his number anymore, I over played it, he won't pick up on that phone anymore, he's a very busy/helpful robot with powerful friends and has better things to do then change a wheel on my car.

Dame you stoner :D

I wounder if the Ninja Turtles are available :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

OK,

Hope this link comes out alright - found this on youtube and thought it was a laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFRhs3-pP8w

Ladybird

very good, that looked like dog food she was cooking though, see thats where a dog comes in handy, I'd just call frank in and he'd eat it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

That film was in sore need of a talking hat.

8 days without a reply.

The thread is dying :eek: :eek:

What's happening ?

I was sort of hoping I'd finally killed it with an obscure reference to a film I made myself.

An award winning film, mind!

Hey Stoner,

You just beat me to it.;)

Any gossip,scandal,crack with anyone.

I've turned into boring with a big B. Thinking of getting another tattoo though,just can't decide on design

Ladybird

Hey Stoner,

Thinking of getting another tattoo though,just can't decide on design

Ladybird

how about a ladybird? it would be different anyway

• Advertisement

Stoner wrote:
    how about a ladybird? it would be different anyway

thought about that - but I'm getting it on my lower back so would that not look like I had an insect just come out of somewhere they shouldn't be :p (apologies for any bad mental images there:D )

I had a great idea at the weekend - there's an old castle near me at home, I know the guy who owns the land it's on. So I ring him to see if it would be possible to do an investigation. It's the ruins that 'High Spirits' the movie was filmed on.

Anyway, was getting all excited, could do it quite cheap, know the woman next door who runs a 'sort of ' B&B. I rang the guy - he's only developed it as a posh hotel:eek: Shows how much attention I pay to things at home!!

Blonde moment no 6 I think

I was sort of hoping I'd finally killed it with an obscure reference to a film I made myself.

An award winning film, mind!

When you're famous we'll be selling those references;)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Blackrocks

Hi there
    Yip - Im new to this thread - djust heard of a medium called Alex or Alexis from Cork that works both in Cork and around the country. Does anybody out there know of her? Please respond if you do as she sounds good...?
    Thanks
    Blackrocks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I just moved flats and had a killer nap in an attempt to correct my sleeping patterns, although I dunno if it'll work >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

thought about that - but I'm getting it on my lower back so would that not look like I had an insect just come out of somewhere they shouldn't be :p (apologies for any bad mental images there:D )

Hmm can we run a poll on this? :D

Or it could be a ladybird after landing on a flower. The poossibilities are endless :cool:

Hmm can we run a poll on this? :D

Or it could be a ladybird after landing on a flower. The poossibilities are endless :cool:

oh please no, it would so not be pretty:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

5 more days and mercury comes out of retrograde, just 5 more days.

Thaedydal wrote:
    5 more days and mercury comes out of retrograde, just 5 more days.

what will that do Thaed- & please say it will mean better weather:)

Ladybird

Mercury is said to govern communitctions and it has been in reverse.
    Mercury is said to be the ruling planet for those who are Gemini, so it can have a bigger influence on them.
    Mercury's goiing back ward started when the sun was in Gemini, so it has been
    some would say a double whammy for those who are Gemini and for those who have been dealing with Gemini's suring this time.

For me it has manifested in my phone being buggered up and missed calls and misunderstandings, and miscommunications and the sooner 10th of july rolls around the better.

I supported the D15 thread Thaedydal, since I live here now, but I won't take the Dublin 7 out of my details, no sir, I won't go that far.

• Advertisement

The whole area around the ashtown/navan road delevopements is a right mess tbh, there was talk of the conpmexes off the river road being put back in d11.

yeah, but we have a Superquinn now though in walking distance, bye bye Tesco..:)

Ah Thaedyal,

That could explain a lot for me at the moment - roll on July 10th I say

Ladybird

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Tomorrow is 07/07/07 meant to be the luckiest day of the century so everyone do the lotto.

Myself I'll be hoping for 6th jnr to show his face as he's 2 days over due!

Perfect date for a large terrorist attack...

They do love their golden numbers don't they? Those little rascals...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Yeah I predict bad things for the Tour in london.

Stoner wrote:
    yeah, but we have a Superquinn now though in walking distance, bye bye Tesco..:)

Do you not find Superquinn are a bit of a rip off? Their cream cakes are loooovely though!

Ye're posh - we're surrounded by Ben's boutique here in D18

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Do you not find Superquinn are a bit of a rip off? Their cream cakes are loooovely though!

Well, Superquinn does tend to pride itself on high quality goods and customer service, making the slightly higher prices worth it. Ever since the Quinn family sold their interests in it, I noticed there's been some expansion. I worked there for about 3 years before going to college in Sandymount, then moving over to London. Admittedly, I have a more favourable opinion of Sq over McDonalds, where I used to work... I barely set foot in any of them any more, unless it's the only option for food.

Oh hey there,

How are you doing, how did the exams go?

Are you staying in blighty for the summer?

I know what you mean about SQ, I think they do take the michael at times though What do oyu mean you don't do maccyd's - sometimes you just gotta have an Big Mac;)

Ladybird

• Advertisement

Evening all,

what's up with one and all

Dib - how goes the new job, haven't heard form you in an age.

KtK,Solas,littlebug,LIB - hi guys, haven't spoken to you in a while

Stoner - any progress on the ghost apparition? We should have been a bit more detailed in our wish maybe shouldn't we, ah well

A friend told me about this website - what do you guys reckon, can anyone see anything

http://www.irelandseye.com/ghost/update.shtm

Ladybird

Advertisement